Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kalua pig

k5 and warbow

Guest #1Stunner

Don't need anymore mods. That eventually becomes a problem of "too many hands in the cookie jar".

I understand.  I was just throwing Robe's name out.  He is sort of a "mod of the people", and if I am not mistaken, he's the one that convinced you to keep disallowing swearing on here.

K5 would be a terrible mod.

K5 would suck as a mod, but I do miss his input.  Arrogant at times, but he's honest with his opinions and didn't hide behind socks or lower himself to starting garbage threads just for the "look at me" factor.

K5 would suck as a mod, but I do miss his input.  Arrogant at times, but he's honest with his opinions and didn't hide behind socks or lower himself to starting garbage threads just for the "look at me" factor.

The best thing about him was his opinions were always before the fact rather than after.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

I lifted the restriction on K5 posting. Maybe he'll come back.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

WTF happened, was he banned?

Where's the thread?

Thread deleted.  K5 posted some stuff about your mom, and Mug sent him packing.

Rough crowd, this new ownership.

WTF happened, was he banned?

Where's the thread?

He asked to have his account deleted. So instead of doing that I gave him a temp ban so he could have time to decide to stay or go. Plus I didn't want to lose all of the posts he's made as its part of the history of this forum.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

He asked to have his account deleted. So instead of doing that I gave him a temp ban so he could have time to decide to stay or go. Plus I didn't want to lose all of the posts he's made as its part of the history of this forum.

Was he just pissed that you took over the forum?

LOL, I love threads about my mom!

But, seriously - what did he do to get the suspension?

Nothing. He sent me a PM asking for one.

Was he just pissed that you took over the forum?

I don't know. He kinda freaked out about ECA being named a moderator.

But a bunch of people asked me to be a moderator and I made the decision I felt was best for the board in asking ECA to be one. The biggest thing is ECA didn't want to be one so he became the perfect candidate in my mind.

But a bunch of people asked me to be a moderator and I made the decision I felt was best for the board in asking ECA to be one. The biggest thing is ECA didn't want to be one so he became the perfect candidate in my mind.

ECA is our George Washington

ECA has a sense of humor, K5 would hand out warning points 

like candy, all while screaming "STOP RESISTING!"