Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Sorry MWC.

Sorry that we are a terrible basketball program and we are screwing up everybody's rpi. Unfortunately Carter is still employed.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Your team is awful. San Jose State is worse.

CSU was God awful in 2007-08, Tim Miles' first season as coach. 0-fer in conference but they did manage to win several OOC games. I know what bad is. Nevada and San Jose State look worse than that CSU team did.

Problem solve and hire a HS coach.

Think we can get Gorman's head coach?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

We're going from worse to "worser."  Four Spartan players didn't suit up tonight: Rashad Muhammad, Jaleel Williams, Jordan Baker and Frank Rogers.  Radio guys didn't say why, but also of note is that WR Tyler Winston and TE Andre Vollert both played.  Both scored, too, but SJSU lost handily, 54-38.  Sigh…  :(

We're going from worse to "worser."  Four Spartan players didn't suit up tonight: Rashad Muhammad, Jaleel Williams, Jordan Baker and Frank Rogers.  Radio guys didn't say why, but also of note is that WR Tyler Winston and TE Andre Vollert both played.  Both scored, too, but SJSU lost handily, 54-38.  Sigh…  :(

Wait, what?  The football team is playing BB?

ETA:  beat you to it toonkee :D

Wait,wut?  SJSU played football players on their bball team tonight.  Is that what you are saying?

What is Mark Fox up to these days?

Coaching at Georgia.

Sorry that we are a terrible basketball program and we are screwing up everybody's rpi. Unfortunately Carter is still employed.

It really seems like the Pack should be a better team than they are showing.  I don't get it.  Perez, Coleman, West, etc. should be able to do a little more damage.  

It really seems like the Pack should be a better team than they are showing. I don't get it. Perez, Coleman, West, etc. should be able to do a little more damage.

Carter is a terrible coach. Last year many of the team's coaching defficiencies were hidden by Burton's talent.

Wait,wut?  SJSU played football players on their bball team tonight.  Is that what you are saying?

Yep.  Two others of the top 6 are injured (PG Jalen James out for season with ligament damage in his ankle and FR Center Leon Bahner also out - not sure for how long).  If you discount FR Darryl Gaynor II (career high 20 points tonight), that's their top 6 players on the bench...

Carter is a terrible coach. Last year many of the team's coaching defficiencies were hidden by Burton's talent.

Well, at least that outcome was possible.  We have McD All Americans and still can't make Rice look semi-competent.

Well, at least that outcome was possible. We have McD All Americans and still can't make Rice look semi-competent.

I don't get that. You guys should be dominating the conference.

Think we can get Gorman's head coach?

He's not the best coach in Vegas, FYI. And he sucks as a coach. He's Rice 2.0. 

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?

He's not the best coach in Vegas, FYI. And he sucks as a coach. He's Rice 2.0.

Well never mind then.