Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Super six

Ski season is here!!!

1187122.gif

I know it's not the elevation.  Just saying China Peak isn't one big bunny hill that's all. 

Um, actually, yes, it is. Elevation makes no difference. With that vertical, it's the equivalent of a backyard lap pool.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

I love having a heated discussion over Mountains. One thing is clear the Sierra National Foreset is superior to ALL mountains!

Whistler - now that is a ski resort. The rest are little hills. 

You could remove a mommoth size chunk out of Whistler and still have more skiable acreage then the next largest ski resort in North America. 

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

I know it's not the elevation.  Just saying China Peak isn't one big bunny hill that's all. 

Um, actually, yes, it is. Elevation makes no difference. With that vertical, it's the equivalent of a backyard lap pool.

WTF-gif.gif

WTF-gif.gif

Hey, he repeated your comment that it wasn't the elevation and then said that it's the vertical relief that makes it one big bunny hill. GIFs don't mask your reading fail. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Hey, he repeated your comment that it wasn't the elevation and then said that it's the vertical relief that makes it one big bunny hill. GIFs don't mask your reading fail. 

I get it. You pokes stick together....

Mountains are all Wyomingites have, so I understand the harshness.

Ryan-Gossling-Gives-a-Smirk-a-Wink-To-Sw

I get it. You pokes stick together....

Mountains are all Wyomingites have, so I understand the harshness.

Ryan-Gossling-Gives-a-Smirk-a-Wink-To-Sw

We're certainly lacking rampant poverty, a drought annihilating our economy, the spectre of bankruptcy, a smorgasbord of violent crime, and being known nationally as "that school where CS students have to bang sheep". Not having a bunch of negatives is desirable.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

We're certainly lacking rampant poverty, a drought annihilating our economy, the spectre of bankruptcy, a smorgasbord of violent crime, and being known nationally as "that school where CS students have to bang sheep". Not having a bunch of negatives is desirable.

One guy compared to 3/4 of Wyoming's population.  Isn't Wyoming's state motto:  "If you can't bang a sheep, bang a guy"?  By the way, enjoy the next 5 months of miserable, bitter cold lol.

57207791.jpg

One guy compared to 3/4 of Wyoming's population.  Isn't Wyoming's state motto:  "If you can't bang a sheep, bang a guy"?  By the way, enjoy the next 5 months of miserable, bitter cold lol.

57207791.jpg

3/4 the population? Not great at math, are you?

I'd have to say the empirical evidence is on the side of Fresno being bestiality central. 

It was 60 a couple days ago and it's supposed to be in the 40s after Christmas. Having a winter means everything that causes allergies die. Enjoy the rest of your live in Clovis. 

57207791.jpg

If you can't bang a sheep, bang a guy?   Classy.

Everyone is turning this into a pissing contest.  China Peak isn't huge compared to other resorts.  I think SS was more pointing out that it's at 8000' elevation.  Nothing more than that.

Funny thing is I was complimenting the hill. Had a great day there.  Some folk are just sensitive and want/need affirmation.