Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAM THE RAM

It's Good To Be A Ram!

2014 has been a good year for CSU. One of the best I can recall.

10-2 in football

Back to Back Bowl Games

First Team All-American WR

Beat the **** out of CU and WYO in football

9-0 Basketball start (best in school history)

Beat CU on the road

Women's V-Ball in the sweet 16

And new football stadium was approved.

Can't wait to play Utah next weekend!

It's only a matter of time....

Yes, after a decade of frustration, in at least football, we are finally going in the right direction.  Basketball needs to 13-0 headed into the BSU game.  The climb to the top continues tonight with a big match against Texas in the Sweet Sixteen. I love the fact we are playing Utah in the bowl game, we have so much history with them and I sat in the rain the last time we played in Rice-Eckles and they thumped us.  I am ready to pay them back, I just hope the weather is nicer.  GO RAMS!

and in an odd twist of fate or ominous sign (depending on how you see it), the notorious sheep f*****r was jailed late last night... turns out he was from Utah... sleep well indeed sheep! now's your chance to get revenge...

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Yes, after a decade of frustration, in at least football, we are finally going in the right direction.  Basketball needs to 13-0 headed into the BSU game.  The climb to the top continues tonight with a big match against Texas in the Sweet Sixteen. I love the fact we are playing Utah in the bowl game, we have so much history with them and I sat in the rain the last time we played in Rice-Eckles and they thumped us.  I am ready to pay them back, I just hope the weather is nicer.  GO RAMS!

My favorite Utah moment was in 2005 when we had the goal line stand to win 21-17. Student section was nuts that night!

It's only a matter of time....

I cant wait to we play you guys in Bball

FWIW, I like your coach. I first met him at a bb camp in Moscow, great guy. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Damn right CAM!

It's great times indeed.  a win over the Utes would be a great cap to the season.  

Very exciting to play in a bowl against our old conference mates.

I think I might be able to squeeze in the hoops game on Saturday.

He's intense and loves the game...and loves diet coke!!!

He got a bad rap for what happened at Iowa State, simply for drinking a few beers with students. A reprimand would have sufficed but a firing was uncalled for. Seriously, he was/is a great teacher of the game and it was a privilege learning from him. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I want CSU at 13-0 when we play in Ft Collins too.   We need some strong results at the top of the conference. 

And we're going to come in and win....maybe.

All the students will be gone so you'll have a good shot. Just need your outside jumpers to fall. We give up a lot of uncontested 3s.