Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MCDigger

FCS

I am stuck at the airport having to fly commercial with the rest of the G5 unwashed masses, at least I will probably be sitting in First Class with a P5 grad on my way to Aspen, as P5 grads are normally on a fast tract to upper management compared to the underachiever G5 students.

Aspen, where the wine flows like beer

I am stuck at the airport having to fly commercial with the rest of the G5 unwashed masses, at least I will probably be sitting in First Class with a P5 grad on my way to Aspen, as P5 grads are normally on a fast tract to upper management compared to the underachiever G5 students.

Keep an eye on your buddy while you're in aspen. He's gonna try to move in on your girl. Also, her last name is definitely not samsonite.

I always root for the Cal Poly Mustangs, mostly because San Luis Obispo is a really cool town that I want to retire to someday.  B)

I actually like watching some of the FCS games, especially throughout their playoffs.  But the bracket came out.  Thought I'd post it for anyone interested.

10688162_313909285467175_166081607676301

I see that the U of San Diego is in the playoffs again. It just goes to show you that they didn't need Ron Caragher anymore.  :rolleyes:

Oh please. Sitting with "the people" is a better experience than being with p5 snobs.

Keep an eye on your buddy while you're in aspen. He's gonna try to move in on your girl. Also, her last name is definitely not samsonite.

Are you referring to Paris?, Paris is not my gf, she is just a very good friend and we have already made plans for a Christmas rendezvous back in Aspen.

What no NDSU fans on this one saying "NDSU to MWC imminent"?

Duh because NDSU is sagarin ranked #36. Won 56 of 59 in 4 years, 8-3 vs FBS teams, absolutely should be in the MWC.

20,000 sold out loud crazy stadium or the mountain west 12,000 actual quiet fans in a 40,000 seat stadium looking pud?

Duh because NDSU is sagarin ranked #36. Won 56 of 59 in 4 years, 8-3 vs FBS teams, absolutely should be in the MWC.

20,000 sold out loud crazy stadium or the mountain west 12,000 actual quiet fans in a 40,000 seat stadium looking pud?

Nothing screams Mountain or West like being in eastern North Dakota.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

20k, in a dome, in the rural Plains, is not a selling point.

Nothing screams Mountain or West like being in eastern North Dakota.

Don't we already have a North Dakota State type school in the MWC?  Wyoming comes to mind.  Look at the huge population base NDSU would bring....

nd_bison_trnp_all.jpg

Fasting growing state of shale workers who could give a +++++ less about NDSU. Willliston isn't close to Fargo. NDSU is a nice university and you guys have a good athletic department. You guys are good where you are, if you want to move up, then get in on some MACtion. It has been said many times before on here. I love the Sagarin rating as well. I'm sure if you played all 1-A schools it would be different.