Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aslowhiteguy

Romney softening his "I'm not running again" stance.

He's probably the most popular republican right now. He'd even have support with some dems.

In the minds of many voters, he might be the only one who can beat the Hildabeast. And dems seem to be afraid he will run.

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

He's probably the most popular republican right now. He'd even have support with some dems.

In the minds of many voters, he might be the only one who can beat the Hildabeast. And dems seem to be afraid he will run.

He would pick a paul ryan type again to appease the far right crowd and Hillary would beat him.

I don't see a sure win anywhere in the republican line-up.  I kind of hope Rand Paul gets the nod frankly.  I get the feeling he would work together with both sides and get some things done with compromise.  I agree with him on many things and disagree on many but at least he seems to listen and be willing to not be so partisan in his decisions.  Hell he would piss off everyone.

If the best the dems can do is Hillary, they are in as bad of shape as the Repubs

Neither party has any real leaders willing to run given the present state of congress.  Who wants to deal with those idiots

He would pick a paul ryan type again to appease the far right crowd and Hillary would beat him.

I don't see a sure win anywhere in the republican line-up.  I kind of hope Rand Paul gets the nod frankly.  I get the feeling he would work together with both sides and get some things done with compromise.  I agree with him on many things and disagree on many but at least he seems to listen and be willing to not be so partisan in his decisions.  Hell he would piss off everyone.

This is my thinking, he seems like the best candidate of all the potential nominees. Maybe not the most seasoned but he has more experience than Barry and he also seems willing to go after the minority vote instead of look at it like a lost cause.

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage

That would probably get my vote.

Nothing to really say here.....except GO MWC!!

This is my thinking, he seems like the best candidate of all the potential nominees. Maybe not the most seasoned but he has more experience than Barry and he also seems willing to go after the minority vote instead of look at it like a lost cause.

I'm with you on Rand so far. But why does he have more experience than Obama did?

I believe he is smarter at making policy and trading horses than Obama ever was. But Paul is still a freshmen senator who has no more experience as an executive in a bureaucracy than Obama did.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I'm with you on Rand so far. But why does he have more experience than Obama did?

I believe he is smarter at making policy and trading horses than Obama ever was. But Paul is still a freshmen senator who has no more experience as an executive in a bureaucracy than Obama did.

Paul has business experience.

Paul has an actual education in something besides a glorified grammar school which is all a law degree is.

Paul has passed more legislation then Obama, which of course isn't hard since Obama passed nothing.

Neither party has any real leaders willing to run given the present state of congress.  Who wants to deal with those idiots

Congress isn't the problem.  The House has passed hundreds of bills the senate won't consider because many of them would pass the Senate on a vote.    Last count I think the house has passed 4 bills for every 1 the senate has.

The problem is the Senate is basically saving Obama from having to Veto legislation so he can't be called the "do nothing president'.

If the election comes down to Romney vs Clinton, I'll seriously consider moving to Mexico. Less government corruption down there anyway. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Romney has less of a chance of winning a Presidential race against Hillary than he did against Obama. I've been an Indy since 2000, so I won't be voting for either of them, but I'm pretty sure that Clinton will be our next President. My track record is pretty good, I've called every Presidential election correctly since the first time I voted for that office back in 1980. *The two party sy$tem is totally corrupt, vote Indy!

Romney has less of a chance of winning a Presidential race against Hillary than he did against Obama. I've been an Indy since 2000, so I won't be voting for either of them, but I'm pretty sure that Clinton will be our next President. My track record is pretty good, I've called every Presidential election correctly since the first time I voted for that office back in 1980. *The two party sy$tem is totally corrupt, vote Indy!

Clinton won't beat moonbeam and neither will beat Rand.

Obama was a deeply unpopular president with very low approval ratings and Romney still could not beat him. Good plan try again

That's the black community for ya, they rallied around the thug in Florida despite facts, they are rallying around the Brown kid, and doubling down on it even after the facts come out.

You think any other democrat out there gets the voter turn out this dumb chit gets?

Clinton won't beat moonbeam and neither will beat Rand.

You're dillusional...as usual.  :rolleyes:

That's the black community for ya, they rallied around the thug in Florida despite facts, they are rallying around the Brown kid, and doubling down on it even after the facts come out.

You think any other democrat out there gets the voter turn out this dumb chit gets?

Kind of like rallying around Bush without any facts, right? I hate that kind of tit for tat in politics, but there's always going to be people rallying around "their" president even when that president's policies are hurting them. If you don't think it's just mirror sides of the political bell curve, you're probably one of them. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Kind of like rallying around Bush without any facts, right? I hate that kind of tit for tat in politics, but there's always going to be people rallying around "their" president even when that president's policies are hurting them. If you don't think it's just mirror sides of the political bell curve, you're probably one of them. 

No why do you have to go and bring reality into his rant? 

I can't sing and I can't dance but I can make romance - Macho Man Randy Savage