Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Cowboy Junky

Fresno @ Wyoming, the return of Larry Nance....

Guest Cowboy Junky

I guess we'll find out tonight if Nance is going to be a force down the stretch or if we're going to have to work him back in. After watching his return from ACL surgery I wouldn't be at all surprised if he looks just as good as when he left. For Wyoming, it would be ideal to get up big on Fresno and be able to maintain a lead with Nance on the bench, so we can limit his minutes and allow him a little more rest.

Go Pokes!! Beat the Bulldogs.

I guess we'll find out tonight if Nance is going to be a force down the stretch or if we're going to have to work him back in. After watching his return from ACL surgery I wouldn't be at all surprised if he looks just as good as when he left. For Wyoming, it would be ideal to get up big on Fresno and be able to maintain a lead with Nance on the bench, so we can limit his minutes and allow him a little more rest.

Go Pokes!! Beat the Bulldogs.

Larry says he would like to play all 40 minutes but he doesn't think Shy will allow that...laughing after he said it.

I hope we can keep a comfortable lead the entire game, giving Larry plenty of bench time.  25 minutes or so will be plenty, allow Larry to work off some of the webs and not overdoing it.

If the game comes down to the wire, how many minutes does Nance play?

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Guest Cowboy Junky

Larry says he would like to play all 40 minutes but he doesn't think Shy will allow that...laughing after he said it.

I hope we can keep a comfortable lead the entire game, giving Larry plenty of bench time.  25 minutes or so will be plenty, allow Larry to work off some of the webs and not overdoing it.

If the game comes down to the wire, how many minutes does Nance play?

Hopefully it won't come to that, but I would guess as many as necessary.

I'm sure it will be a perfect scenario for Nance/Wyoming.  They won't have many problems at home against FSU, so they can substitute him freely without worry of losing any production.

Guest Cowboy Junky

I'm sure it will be a perfect scenario for Nance/Wyoming.  They won't have many problems at home against FSU, so they can substitute him freely without worry of losing any production.

That's the hope, but Fresno always plays us tough.

Wyoming's pulled the Ws but we haven't made it easy on any of us. 

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Guest Cowboy Junky

I hope the young man can go close to 100% usually it takes some time, however his recovery from the knee was amazing.

Hopefully he handles it as well as Herndon. Herndon looks better than he did before he got mono.

What did Larry eat today?

I believe Black & Blue Bulldog is on the menu...  with a side of awesome sauce to dunk it in!

I spent the first 25 years of my life trying to leave Wyoming and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to get back...

oxbow_fall_2010-1.jpg

I can see Wyoming running away with this game. But this team has been real scrappy. So hopefully we can pull another upset..we just have to hold on to that 6th place spot.

Wyoming has not 'run away' in any MW game this year (except SJSU in Laramie), so probably

not going to happen tonight.

Wyoming has not 'run away' in any MW game this year (except SJSU in Laramie), so probably

not going to happen tonight.

Fresno could have been easily blown out in the last couple of games. But like I said this is a scrappy team..but with Larry Nance jr. back and this game in Wyoming this may be to much to handle for the dogs.