Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

MWCBoard competitions

I hate to argue with you but I agree with Boise fan here. I still hold deap-seated resentment and rage for when he banned me from BB. I will never forgive.

I sometimes think you two are the same person.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Why what happens if I do? Does he turn into a pumpkin? Do you? Do you become BFF's with the Koch's? Will the board explode?

Hmm.  So the moniker "Lil'Kim Jong" was too subtle, huh?

Noted.

It's your board, Jefe.  Let Charley M run the asylum if that's your prerogative.  Was trying to give you fair warning, is all.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

Hmm.  So the moniker "Lil'Kim Jong" was too subtle, huh?

Noted.

It's your board, Jefe.  Let Charley M run the asylum if that's your prerogative.  Was trying to give you fair warning, is all.

believe it or not, i barely ever bust out the mod powers on the BB.

Hmm. So the moniker "Lil'Kim Jong" was too subtle, huh?

Noted.

It's your board, Jefe. Let Charley M run the asylum if that's your prerogative. Was trying to give you fair warning, is all.

Rofl doesn't have mod powers.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I sometimes think you two are the same person.

Maybe it's all an elaborate ruse.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Rofl doesn't have mod powers.

It's actually me that has mod powers.

First order of business- permabanning ROFL.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Ok I get the bring it part in English but what are those symbols? You got me hooked .

colloquially they're known as "dongers".  They originated on twitch.tv...it's a video game streaming site where memes and copypasta phrases spread like lightning.  The symbols are various unicode characters, some from other languages. 

colloquially they're known as "dongers".  They originated on twitch.tv...it's a video game streaming site where memes and copypasta phrases spread like lightning.  The symbols are various unicode characters, some from other languages. 

ASCII art far predates that site, and the internet as a whole.  There's examples from the mid-19th century done with typewriters (which of course predates ASCII).

ASCII art far predates that site, and the internet as a whole.  There's examples from the mid-19th century done with typewriters (which of course predates ASCII).

i'm not talking about ASCII art in general, just a really specific sub-category that's pretty much directly traceable to that site, and specifically Carlos Santana, a streamer on twitch.

A reminder that we are doing a bracket challenge. I set it up already. Remember to get registered. Also make sure your display name matches your MWCboard username.

http://mwcboard.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?ttag=BPM15_paste_cbsinv

Password: Coastie

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater