Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

Game Thread: Alabama Senate Race

1 minute ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

And all the Alabama GOP had to do was not nominate an extremist and a pedophile.  Any other GOP candidate wins this going away.

So glad Moore has lost.

That's exactly how the Democrats lost the White House last year... sans the pedophile part. They gave Hillary a lifetime service award, and that gave us Trump.

7 minutes ago, toonkee said:

I'm shocked.

Really looking forward to see what this really was a referendum on. Was it Trumpism, sexism, extreme social conservatism?

Child molestation would be my guess.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

I’m pleasantly surprised. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

8 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

This bodes well for 2018. Imagine if the Dems had an actual program. 

Dems need to go back to their roots and be the party of working class Americans, instead of the party of gay wedding cakes and transgendered bathrooms.