Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Calling It Now

Should the NFL exend Roger Goodell on the various reported contractual terms and pay?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should the NFL exend Roger Goodell on the various reported contractual terms and pay?

• Yes - Extend Roger
    • No - Tell Roger to Eat Shit

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21733841/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-put-forth-resolution-table-roger-goodell-contract-talks-6-months-per-memo

Jerry Jones will be suing the NFL league offices to reform the administrative governance of NFL league office policies - why?  The same reason nobody double takes like Jerry walking past a dollar on the sidewalk!!

Jerry understands you don't compensate the CEO wages outpacing the highest paid salaries for any individual associated to athletics, besides like Lebron & Derek Jeter, isn't exactly the way to traditionally maximize returns...

• Should Roger Goodel seriously recieve more compensation than any other person associated with professional athletics??!

I'd bet my house, that Jerry's council contrived this entire thing, it was leaked, and litigation in all its clever forms will commence once the next CBA negotiations fail, which I guarantee you all, they will..

Think about it for real: an NFL "best of the rest" airport meeting - you think any owner wants to not be on Jerry's side?  Everyone knows why NFL owners are all necessarily billionaires..

Goodell, earned himself the worst enemy in the world, and Stephen will do as his father says, even after he dies...

*Serious prediction*

The entire governance structure could be abandoned and reformed anew as another entity conglomerate - that's called filing some forms...  I'll be you the NFC East teams, Shitsburgh, NE, Denver, and maybe a few others, end up with much more power, than the remaining owners.  I see Author Blank being exiled, and Goodell will find his ass in a dumpster if he isn't crazy...  He'll be fired nonetheless...

New-Signature.jpg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/sports/1995/11/07/cowboys-jones-sues-league-nfl-properties-for-750-million/b31b2af9-9689-479c-89bb-355848dedadd/?utm_term=.777caa05f5ae

Remember the last time Jerry sued the league and CREATED the conduit with which the league owners (besides the Cowboys) generate and share billions of dollars annually for licensed sales of trademarked property??

New-Signature.jpg

I voted yes... cause just like any multi-million/billion dollar company/corporate CEO, they deserve it! The worker drones don’t need that extra money... they’d just waste it on groceries, and bills, and braces for kids... non essentials like that! :P

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Are you done jacking off yet? Good Lord, you have an obsession.

Shhhhhh ... I kinda like it when he gets focused on the Dallas Cowpies rather than bad MWCBoard juju:ing Boise State. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

I voted yes... cause just like any multi-million/billion dollar company/corporate CEO, they deserve it! The worker drones don’t need that extra money... they’d just waste it on groceries, and bills, and braces for kids... non essentials like that! :P

Dude, if you were to actually sit there and quantify the estimated losses premised up kneel-gate and Zeke-gate, how much money would you attribute to that value...

Total operating incomes are totaling 100's of billions..

• Someone grab its tax filings, lets all take a look!!

Everybody and their dog hates the guy, and he bungles circumstances causing negative perception issues, and makes the NFL look like a circus every 3-4 months...  Is anyone really going to dispute that?!

New-Signature.jpg

4 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Jerry Jones can suck my d1ck.

He'd never do that, since he's always exercised absolute marital fidelity...

usp_nfl__pro_football_hall_of_fame-enshr

Check out the shoes Phil Knight made him special...

Cowboys + Nike + Pepsi + Ford + AT&T/DTV = greater power than a handful of antiquated owners who still see their NFL clubs as a trophy like a mega-yacht...

New-Signature.jpg

16 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Hmmmm......

Average value of NFL team:

2006     $900 million

2016     $2.5 billion

Yeah,  Goodell sucks :rolleyes:

Dude, you need to account for projected revenues related to industry growth along with partnership performance.

In the immediate case = TV contract $$ + All net revenues produced by various sponsorship and licensees used by all NFL clubs (minus the Cowboys)

And honestly, if you'd think for two seconds, Forbes skipped the Cowboys over Madrid after JerryWorld became operational.  Jerry invented the great municipal bond scam for NFL teams to obtain subsidized funding to major facility upgrades and stadium construction projects.

Remember, the very first NFL stadium of its kind whatsoever is the DeathStar..  How many teams have followed suit, and made $1B plus stadiums????

• Jerry started that, while Roger was pounding off to player safety videos...  Use your fu/cking head for a couple seconds....

Edit**   Furthermore, you'd don't think similarly positioned owners such as those in NE, DC, Filthy, etc., wouldn't enjoy the types of financial economies of scale the Cowboys currently enjoy?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/aliciajessop/2013/11/29/jerry-jones-1995-risk-allows-the-dallas-cowboys-to-become-leaders-in-the-growing-womens-sports-apparel-market/#301ad5792781

If there's one think the guy knows how to do, it's make money....  Roger Goodell and done nothing besides embarrass himself and the league numerous times, along with implement taxing and undesirable player-safety and other rule changes, like those intended to increase passing TD's (similar to the arena leagues) which has turned off core segments of the NFL's bedrock consumer market.

I dare anyone to provide any plausible basis upon which Roger Goodell's actions have in some tangible way logically increased team revenues..

New-Signature.jpg