Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Marshall Faulk Suspended

11 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Marshall Faulk was 10x the RB Emmett Smith ever was. 

You can lie to us all day long, but I hope you actually got to watch both these guys play...

Emmitt was superior in every way, besides scatting around on screen passes like the god damn woman abuser he is now...

The stupid asshole even admits Emmitt was better...

https://www.marshallfaulk.com/blogs/news/15450771-the-top-10-nfl-running-backs-of-all-time

New-Signature.jpg

35 minutes ago, Jeffkills said:

You can lie to us all day long, but I hope you actually got to watch both these guys play...

Emmitt was superior in every way, besides scatting around on screen passes like the god damn woman abuser he is now...

The stupid asshole even admits Emmitt was better...

https://www.marshallfaulk.com/blogs/news/15450771-the-top-10-nfl-running-backs-of-all-time

Lol

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Marshall Faulk was 10x the RB Emmett Smith ever was. 

Couldn't agree more... Smith is perhaps the most overrated player of all time... It was a shame he broke Payton's record with inflated numbers running behind a fantastic OL.. He had no speed or moves.. Put that clown on an average or bad team and he's holding a clipboard after 5 years or out of the league. Average at best RB...

5 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Great stale example from the past.  How but something recent in the last-three-months?

The recent accusations are too new to have even reached the point where they could be proven to be false. Historically, there is a percentage of these claims that are proven to be false though....and anything higher than zero is too high.  

8 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

The recent accusations are too new to have even reached the point where they could be proven to be false. Historically, there is a percentage of these claims that are proven to be false though....and anything higher than zero is too high.  

last study i saw was rape specifically, but about 5% of accusations were not credible...too lazy to find it right now

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

This shiit is out of control. And I mean the pathetic men that have actually done it AND the cases where phony women are making things up. Out. Of. Control.

I'll bet there's massive amounts of money out there changing hands quietly to shut women up. 100's of millions probably.

What are you wearing right now?

10 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

Great stale example from the past.  How but something recent in the last-three-months?

You realize he majority of accusations these past few months are from the past. Many from the distant past. Duke Lacrosse is just as relevant as many of the recent allegations. 

26 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

heard Marshall Faulk was an arrogant asshole to fans at the SOuth Lake Tahoe celebrity golf event held every July.

I'd have to confirm that I'd also heard the same.

Listen to the shit he says half the time; I'm glad he got caught being himself. 

It's like his whole MO is to argue and act like a pissy bitch anytime somebody disagreed with his opinions.

And again, was he even really that good?!  Shit, I'd take Brian Westbrook any day of the week of Marshal Faulk - marginal player, asshole, who's apparently such a gentlemen that he'll either sexually harass or assault female coworkers just to get laid..

Seems pretty clear the dude's so refined that he simply oozes class not unlike that of a fine quality 70's jheri curl activator - greasy as fu/ck...

New-Signature.jpg

7 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

FWIW, Marshall Faulk wasn't even good enough to be on TV, let alone a HOF'er, in the first place..

Guy's pretty much just a poor man's Edgerrin James..

Another Dallas hater off the airwaves...

You're high.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

11 hours ago, utenation said:

Couldn't agree more... Smith is perhaps the most overrated player of all time... It was a shame he broke Payton's record with inflated numbers running behind a fantastic OL.. He had no speed or moves.. Put that clown on an average or bad team and he's holding a clipboard after 5 years or out of the league. Average at best RB...

Imagine the numbers Walter Payton would have put up behind those O-lines. Or Barry Sanders.

21 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

This shiit is out of control. And I mean the pathetic men that have actually done it AND the cases where phony women are making things up. Out. Of. Control.

I'll bet there's massive amounts of money out there changing hands quietly to shut women up. 100's of millions probably.

Fake news?