Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Marshall Faulk Suspended

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

This shiit is out of control. And I mean the pathetic men that have actually done it AND the cases where phony women are making things up. Out. Of. Control.

I'll bet there's massive amounts of money out there changing hands quietly to shut women up. 100's of millions probably.

Pls supply examples of '...the cases where phony women are making things up.'

4 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

No

Convenient...are you sure it's just "...phony women are making things up." 

No examples.  Are you sure you aren't the "...phony....(one) making things up???"

3 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Convenient...are you sure it's just "...phony women are making things up." 

No examples.  Are you sure you aren't the "...phony....(one) making things up???"

Yes, it is convenient to not have to answer your silly question. If you don't think there are plenty of women taking advantage of this for money or revenge, I can't help you. Google is your friend. Get to know it and use it.

Oh wow! Here's one. Moore is a POS, but he only deserves to get nailed for what he actually did.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jezebel.com/washington-post-easily-weeds-out-fake-sexual-assault-st-1820780995/amp

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Jeffkills said:

NFL Network, huh?!

That's it, Roger - start the suspensions!!!  It's about time he conducts another pseudo legitimate investigation, and steam-rolls devastating punishment upon these folks by using the pretend arbitration procedure again...

I'd love to see Zeke Elliot beat Roger Goodell to death in a closed cage...  I'd pay good money to at least see him severely beaten.. 

Why???!!  Just look at the FACTS:

Zeke Elliot was proven he's nothing more than a serial abuser of women he not only brutally rapes, but does so only after severely battered each and every one of his owo dozen underage.  Takes a sick monster to beat a minor child between an inch their lives before violently raping repeatedly...  No matter how you evaluate the evidence we all saw, the shit Zeke did was fu/cking sick - and we all know it... i

Shiiit, just think back about all that CRAZY ass testimony that came out RE Zeke's crimes!!   It's like, I don't think could have ever prepared myself to find out that all those babies he raped and brutally beat to death we're ALL orphaned children!!  I'll never forget that... Never.  

I don't think ANY of use will ever forget the evidence we SAW with out own eyes during that criminal trial...  Who could?  Sometimes, you just know the truth when you see it with your own eyes...   For real, I mean you have the testimony, those insane exhibits, AND OMG, who could ever forget all that crazy back and forth RE character impeachment during cross examination!!??  That was nuts!!  I mean, I can barely believe it unless I review the transcripts placed on the case record ...

I still shudder every single time I even think about the evidence displayed for the entire world to see...   The hardest thing I'm still dealing with, is the nightmares....  I've had terrible nightmares about ALL that horrifying testimony Elliott victims gave - each witness was more graphic and egregious than the next...

That information will remain a part of the public record FOREVER!!  However, I'd bet most all of us would agree that the gruesome details RE the orphan babies Zeke raped and beat to death, don't even compare to the terror we all felt as the NFL entered all that evidence that the children were only one part of Zeke's crimes against humanity - I still can't believe he was preforming satanic rituals every time, just so he could achieve the mass puppy genocides we now now he committed...

To learn the bombshell almost made me lose faith in humanity: I still cannot believe those orphaned children were specifically chosen by Zeke, as we all now know, because they were all terminal brain cancer patients... 

Well, Roger, we need to to set things right again!  And if this sexual misconduct stuff on the NFL's own TV Network turns out as bad as it smells, we're really going to need the NFL to again, raise up and do the job society hasn't ever bothered to even try doing - provide society with some form of criminal justice system.  Who else is going to do it; congress???!!  FAT CHANCE!!

Please Roger, we need a HERO!!  We need your leadership NOW!!!!!!!!!

1b1wau.jpg

RE the Op:

Faulk sucks and never deserved the HOF anyway...  The only personality worth a shit in that whole bunch is Mr. McNuggett!

078pewyse0oz.png

2f2642097dd28a4f4b19dcfbaf97c3ba--footba

goodell-time-magazine-draft.jpg

20xfyv.jpg

goodell-hero1.jpg

Roger-Goodell-Graphic.jpg

New-Signature.jpg

FWIW, Marshall Faulk wasn't even good enough to be on TV, let alone a HOF'er, in the first place..

Guy's pretty much just a poor man's Edgerrin James..

Another Dallas hater off the airwaves...

New-Signature.jpg