Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misplacedcowboy

Big Ballers on the move...

16 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Their dad is a marketing genius (as much as we dislike him and his personality).  They will be just fine and are basically already set for life financially regardless as to how they actually perform.

Not sure they'll be just 'fine' in my usage of the word.  Little delusional cretins is far more likely.   Maybe they'll grow up just the opposite of daddy but if not, they won't be fine.  Rich, maybe.  

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

How long before the Balls have their own reality show? They're the new Kardashians... except they actually do have some talent. 

that's actually why Lavar was in China when his kid got caught shoplifting, it was already in the works. it's also another reason (besides the obvious) as to why they had to tell him to shut up when he was going to spout off over there for his show.

the thing i wonder about all this is i wonder if he actually ever asked his kids what they wanted to do in regard to signing with an agent, or going to school. lithuania as a teenager. ok. apparently lavar didn't learn anything in china.

6 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Their dad is a marketing genius (as much as we dislike him and his personality).  They will be just fine and are basically already set for life financially regardless as to how they actually perform.

What has he done to earn the title of genius? 

29 minutes ago, Traitmanz said:

The middle one can stay. The young one will be in the NBA. He can shoot the rock, dish it and fast in transition 

The "middle one" was lucky to be on UCLA, let alone the NBA.

But there must be a demand in Eastern Europe for 6'5 guys with power forward skills who are poor shooters.  

5 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Just the fact that we're still talking about him and his family. Like Trump he is continually able to stay in the news. His brand will probably end up doing well.

11 hours ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Have you heard of Big Baller Brand? Have you heard of LaVar Ball? Has the President of the United States tweeted about LaVar Ball (multiple times)?

How much do you think the average brand worth a few hundred million spends on marketing? How much do you think LaVar Ball has spent on marketing? He has spent very little yet here we are talking about his sons and brand on a message board that has virtually zero relationship. 

LaVar Ball knows how to say and do ridiculous things to get people to pay attention to him, his sons and their brand. If BBB was to suddenly be listed on the NYSE, I guarantee the stock would be valued at several hundred million right now.

1 minute ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Have you heard of Big Baller Brand? Have you heard of LaVar Ball? Has the President of the United States tweeted about LaVar Ball (multiple times)?

How much do you think the average brand worth a few hundred million spends on marketing? How much do you think LaVar Ball has spent on marketing? He has spent very little yet here we are talking about his sons and brand on a message board that has virtually zero relationship. 

LaVar Ball knows how to say and do ridiculous things to get people to pay attention to him, his sons and their brand. If BBB was to suddenly be listed on the NYSE, I guarantee the stock would be valued at several hundred million right now.

Have you bought anything? 

2 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

If BBB was to suddenly be listed on the NYSE, I guarantee the stock would be valued at several hundred million right now.

Lol. 

There is a reason bbb and my daughters lemonade stand company aren't listed on the NYSE. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

18 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Bad pub is still pub right? While I agree with that, this family is everything wrong with our country..  Especially when it comes to teaching younger generations how to work hard, not quit, respect the process, respect coaches, leaders and be good citizens in the community,, 

The slick, used car salesman approach will keep this family name in the media but the sad thing is, his boys are talented enough to make a name for themselves on their own without all the BS..

Not calling you out in any way, shape or form btw... Just my .02

44 minutes ago, OrediggerPoke said:

---Signed,

Bernie Madoff

:P

4 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

I like your post but I think "several hundred million" is a stretch.