Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingBronco

BSU Starting to Get a Little Love in MBB Polls

5 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You're always so full of inaccuracies, it's funny. I wasn't giving advice on "message board etiquette" you dummy, I was giving you help on how to troll the goof. Good grief!! And I've never boat raced blews, ever. I did beat him head to head in 2010, but I didn't "boat race" him. Not that boat racing him would be a bad thing if that was my intention, but it just never happened. 

Your memory either sucks badly or you're just trolling, yourself. Your recollections of the past always seem to be wrong. Hmmm...

You've never been the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.. What exactly do you think the term boat raced him means? You earned your stripes and you should always cherish the trophy you won..

6 hours ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Don't diminish your accomplishment -- your work back then was damn impressive. 

rxsrbfjkg02jx9x9uvlo.gif

I'm just stating how it happened. I don't think what I did back then was that great. But when you compare the low quality attempts that have been going on since then, especially the last 3-4 years, yeah it does start to make mine look a lot better.

But being totally frank, I was holding back maybe 25%. Even though I had a lot of time back then to do it, I wanted to take it to the next level which would've required more time that I didn't have. It takes a lot of time to get a few threads into a complete firestorm and respond appropriately to every single poster and post that was addressed to me. And we're talking 15 to 25 people in some of those threads and not just one thread at a time, but several.

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, utenation said:

You've never been the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.. What exactly do you think the term boat raced him means? You earned your stripes and you should always cherish the trophy you won..

Ah, how cool. Thanks brother utenation. But I really do owe a lot to you because you added some extra inspiration that got me going. The fact that you were big fat fvcking POS obnoxious dumbfvcking asswipe of a Utah fan, it felt great doing what I was doing. Those were good times and I thank you.

Dude, the definition of "Boat Racing" is someone that's getting royally smoked by someone, not just getting beat. If you get boat raced in a poll, you're getting 20% and the other guy smoking you is getting 80%.....that kind of thing. Blews was working hard back then, too, so the final with him was like 60%-40% or 55%-45% IIRC. I definitely didn't beat him badly. 

kat.jpg

8 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Ah, how cool. Thanks brother utenation. But I really do owe a lot to you because you added some extra inspiration that got me going. The fact that you were big fat fvcking POS obnoxious dumbfvcking asswipe of a Utah fan, it felt great doing what I was doing. Those were good times and I thank you.

My definition of "Boat Racing" means someone is getting royally smoked by someone, not just getting beat. If you get boat raced in a poll, you're getting 20% and the other guy smoking you is getting 80%.....that kind of thing. Blews was working hard back then, too, so the final with him was like 60%-40% or 55%-45% IIRC. I definitely didn't beat him badly. 

LOL -- utenation owned your ass on this board for years renoskier .. err, Convert. Also, in an election, winning by those percentages is a boat race. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

19 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

LOL -- utenation owned your ass on this board for years renoskier .. err, Convert. Also, in an election, winning by those percentages is a boat race. 

LOL, oh great, an objective analysis. I don't think anyone that was on utenations side that I was trolling is going to think I was winning. Duh. 

Comparing RS and me is like comparing you with Yoda. I'm sure you remember him. "-Yoda out"

I'm trying to remember the names I was using for utenation...... one was urination I think, but there was a good one. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

Dude, the definition of "Boat Racing" is someone that's getting royally smoked by someone, not just getting beat. If you get boat raced in a poll, you're getting 20% and the other guy smoking you is getting 80%.....that kind of thing. Blews was working hard back then, too, so the final with him was like 60%-40% or 55%-45% IIRC. I definitely didn't beat him badly. 

Rent free. Nice to see you still have that much vitriol for me. Looks like I did a good job. I really do take any insult from you as a compliment. Almost 10 years later, I can get you fired up with one post. Such a weak mind you have.

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

LOL, oh great, an objective analysis. I don't think anyone that was on utenations side that I was trolling is going to think I was winning. Duh. 

Comparing RS and me is like comparing you with Yoda. I'm sure you remember him. "-Yoda out"

I'm trying to remember the names I was using for utenation...... one was urination I think, but there was a good one. 

LOL — @utenation regularly beat you up and stole your lunch. Natty was Mike Tyson and you were Michael Spinks.

425px-Mike-Tyson-v.s.-Michael-Spinks.jpg

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

IF they can win their next two games they will have the best resume in the league. 14-4 in conference and they're in. 5 or 6 loses and it'd get dicey. 

If you win the next two I can see you guys getting in at 13-5, so long as they’re losses to the right teams and you can win a game or two in the tourney.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

5 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

If you win the next two I can see you guys getting in at 13-5, so long as they’re losses to the right teams and you can win a game or two in the tourney.

It was a very simplistic guess. There is a lot that it has to do with. If Oregon, SMU, and L-Chi all tank, it really doesn't matter. There is a lot of projecting.

Boise State is 10th in the country in 3pt percentage. Seems like a bit of an outlier at this point, but if they keep shooting this well they could be very good.

From 3-range among BSU guys who average >10 minutes per game:

Jessup: 55% (39-71) (this ranks #3 in the country *minimum 2.5 makes per game)

Hobbs: 43% (9-21)

Sengfelder: 41% (25-61)

Williams: 41% (15-37)

Hutchison: 35% (8-23)

Dickinson: 51% (15-29)

Haney: 17% (2-12)

5 hours ago, utenation said:

Rent free. Nice to see you still have that much vitriol for me. Looks like I did a good job. I really do take any insult from you as a compliment. Almost 10 years later, I can get you fired up with one post. Such a weak mind you have.

Oh natty, that is such tired & old smack circa 2008. Why don't you just keep going and tell me to get back on my meds or tell me to stop smoking meth. That old shiit is dead and buried, already. Try again. This time, at least come up with something that you didn't already use to death 8 years ago. I'm seriously pretty disappointed how pathetic that was.

kat.jpg

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I'm just stating how it happened. I don't think what I did back then was that great. But when you compare the low quality attempts that have been going on since then, especially the last 3-4 years, yeah it does start to make mine look a lot better.

But being totally frank, I was holding back maybe 25%. Even though I had a lot of time back then to do it, I wanted to take it to the next level which would've required more time that I didn't have. It takes a lot of time to get a few threads into a complete firestorm and respond appropriately to every single poster and post that was addressed to me. And we're talking 15 to 25 people in some of those threads and not just one thread at a time, but several.

LOL. Cool story. Keep trying to convince yourself that's what happened.

It's a funny meme, and, honestly, I totally busted up the first time I saw it, and plenty of times after that. ? But LOL, you apparently think it bothers me now & it bothered me back then. That's one reason you're delusional. The second is that you're living in the past again and think the old cliche smack that was beaten to death almost a decade ago is somehow impactful. 

So let me get this straight. You start off with a smack post that you probably cut & pasted from one of your posts almost 10 years ago. And it was already beaten to death and cliche back then. ? So I challenged you to come up with something at least a little newer and original, and you come up with this. ?? 

I'm seriously surprised at how pathetic that was.

kat.jpg

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It's a funny meme, and, honestly, I totally busted up the first time I saw it, and plenty of times after that. ? But LOL, you apparently think it bothers me now & it bothered me back then. That's one reason you're delusional. The second is that you're living in the past again and think the old cliche smack that was beaten to death almost a decade ago is somehow impactful. 

So let me get this straight. You start off with a smack post that you probably cut & pasted from one of your posts almost 10 years ago. And it was already beaten to death and cliche back then. ? So I challenged you to come up with something at least a little newer and original, and you come up with this. ?? 

I'm seriously surprised at how pathetic that was.

Those of us that have been on the board for a long time remember how you reacted to winning the derby. @Fort Fun and @happycamper can certainly chime in here but I’ll personally never forget your accusations of ballot manipulation. LOL