Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KingBronco

BSU Starting to Get a Little Love in MBB Polls

Being in the MWC has really helped improve BSU's basketball programs. MBB received 8 points in the latest Coaches Poll and 2 points in the AP. The upcoming SMU game is looming large for us for both poll recognition and at-large possibilities. If we can beat the Ponies we will really solidify our at-large resume and probably be right on the cusp of being ranked (gotta take care of GCU first though).

16 minutes ago, KingBronco said:

Being in the MWC has really helped improve BSU's basketball programs. MBB received 8 points in the latest Coaches Poll and 2 points in the AP. The upcoming SMU game is looming large for us for both poll recognition and at-large possibilities. If we can beat the Ponies we will really solidify our at-large resume and probably be right on the cusp of being ranked (gotta take care of GCU first though).

That SMU game is really big. Road wins over Oregon and SMU, while also having another good win in L-Chi would be a pretty good at-large resume. 

31 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

So am I the only one who struggles to distinguish between KingBronco and kingpotato?

Well, I've been here since '05, so I ain't changin'. 

There is a newer spacepack fan that uses the same avatar as AndroidAggie and it throws me off every time. 

6 hours ago, KingBronco said:

Well that would be great because we can't count on New Mexico or UNLV any time soon. 

kat.jpg

23 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Well that would be great because we can't count on New Mexico or UNLV any time soon. 

When Reno is at the top of this conference you know shit has gone south.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

2 hours ago, BestintheWest said:

When Reno is at the top of this conference you know shit has gone south.

2 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

No, it means 2 things. Nevada has had a competent AD and UNLV hasn't.

Hey, get that shet outta here. This is a Boise circle jerk that. You're welcum to participate.