Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

Army vs Navy in a blizzard

3 minutes ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Come on Air Force, call up the Coast Guard and start scheduling a series with them on Heisman Saturday!

You serve and protect our country just as much as the Army and Navy do!

Reward yourselves already!

Coast Guard is a D3 team.  No reason for AF to play them. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

39 minutes ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Come on Air Force, call up the Coast Guard and start scheduling a series with them on Heisman Saturday!

God no, please don't do that to us Coasties. We can barely handle D3.

RUSSIA!!! colluded with Army in this game.

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

This should make SDSU fans feel a little better about playing Army in the bowl game.  

55 minutes ago, mugtang said:

This should make SDSU fans feel a little better about playing Army in the bowl game.  

Absolutely. Because our opponent's 1-point victory over a team which tied for fifth place in the AAC proves it is merely mediocre rather than gawd-awful bad.

And yes, I AM indirectly criticizing Craig Thompson and the MWC. Those who disagree will kindly go over to the AAC board and join fanhood in arguing the point.

Boom goes the dynamite.

2 hours ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

The Marines used to have a football team based out of Camp Pendleton and SDSU used to play them. I think the last game was in the late 60's IIRC. 

Awesome game. Navy lost because their helmets Sucked!!!  I get the jets and the sky blue, but the color scheme was still awful. Navy should have ships on their helmets, anyway. ?

kat.jpg