Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4UNLV

Logwood is gone?

17 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

What? Say, "dude, you must have taken a lot of shit for your name growing up - you know... 'Log...' 'Wood?'" Sure. I'd say that to his face. Not sure what the big fn deal is... :shrug:

Why so thin-skinned? Oh yeah

Now I know why you were making fun of his name, you like to insult everyone.  You have no idea who I am, people that make blind assumptions are idiots.

**  “It’s a basic truth of the human condition that everybody lies. The only variable is about what.”

“There’s no ‘I’ in team. There’s a ‘me’ though, if you jumble it up.”

hoserjpg-2009.jpg.1a3e5724d48c16a835b94dde26c99132.jpg

8 hours ago, Hoser said:

Now I know why you were making fun of his name, you like to insult everyone.  You have no idea who I am, people that make blind assumptions are idiots.

Lighten up Francis. Life Hack: A little warm water should rinse that sand right out.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

On 12/9/2017 at 2:09 PM, TheSanDiegan said:

What? Say, "dude, you must have taken a lot of shit for your name growing up - you know... 'Log...' 'Wood?'" Sure. I'd say that to his face. Not sure what the big fn deal is... :shrug:

Why so thin-skinned? Oh yeah

I would be so happy growing up if my last name was as cool as Logwood or Steelhammer.  My dad wanted to name me Thor but my mom would not let her.  I can not forgive her.