Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Roy Moore

48 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I don’t have any skin in the Alabama election and could care less BUT the weeping and wailing from the left if Moore wins today is gonna be EPIC!!!!

colbert-popcorn-gif-7.gif

It won't really bother me. He'll be a tremendous problem for the Grand Old Pedophiles.

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

6 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Nah. I have no desire to live in that shithole. It's just that every corporation of any note practically is incorporated there, so as such, the Deleware General Corporate Laws apply to them. Regardless of where they are HQd.  

That’s exactly what will happen with insurance companies if they aren’t required to meet the standards of the states in which they operate.

They will move their their HQs to the state with the most lax requirements. It will be a race to the bottom.

1 hour ago, NorCalCoug said:

I don’t have any skin in the Alabama election and could care less BUT the weeping and wailing from the left if Moore wins today is gonna be EPIC!!!!

If he wins he's going to be the Republican's Pelosi. Incapable of being voted out and worth ten times the votes for the other side that he brings in. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

12 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Wait for the silence. :rotflmfao:

HOLY SHIT that was funnier than I could have believed possible

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 hours ago, 406WarriorFan said:

You live in Florida? Next time I'm down there, I'm going to drive past you, flip you the bird, and challenge you to a throwdown at McDonald's...right after I get an early-bird special at Waffle House. 

Roy Moore might become the cook with one of his flames waiting your table.  Oops, that would be on the drive to Florida.

110926run_defense710.jpg

5 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

*couldn't. 

If Jones wins...well maybe it's a sign of what's to come on the national scene, but if Moore wins...well, it is Alabama. I guess I'm trying to say don't get too worked up if Moore wins. It's kind of expected.  He's replacing Jeff Sessions not a Kennedy.

16 minutes ago, toonkee said:

If Jones wins...well maybe it's a sign of what's to come on the national scene, but if Moore wins...well, it is Alabama. I guess I'm trying to say don't get too worked up if Moore wins. It's kind of expected.  He's replacing Jeff Sessions not a Kennedy.

If Moore wins it’s a short term victory vs a long term stain on the Republican Party.

The only people who feel this will be a stain on the GOP are people who are NOT part of the party.

And what they think isn't relevant. Hasn't anyone else figured that out?

Tribalism counts for everything and nothing else matters. Not facts, not decency, not morality....not right or wrong.

One of the Final Five..........

8 hours ago, NorCalCoug said:

Are you kidding?   Dems are largely nuetral.   If they win they rent a vote for two years.   If the lose they get to watch Republicans try to avoid being in a photo op with Moore for the next year.