Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

19 Accusers and the GOP Zombie Bots Still Don't Care

They don't care. Trump is on their team. It isn't about being a decent human being. It is about fealty to the party. Party above all else.

And they will just retort that the Dems are the same. And we will just talk in circles again. And nothing will be solved. Justice will not be served.

34 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

They don't care. Trump is on their team. It isn't about being a decent human being. It is about fealty to the party. Party above all else.

And they will just retort that the Dems are the same. And we will just talk in circles again. And nothing will be solved. Justice will not be served.

GOP - 1;  DNC - 1;

Hollywood???

counter-gif-2.gif

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 hour ago, SharkTanked said:

29 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

GOP - 1;  DNC - 1;

Hollywood???

counter-gif-2.gif

Yup

23 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

You right that Hollywood is a cesspool. But so is all of society though. The rest just aren't newsworthy.

I would argue that religions have had a huge history of harassment, rape, pedofilia, and inappropriate relationships on par or over Hollywood.  

Posted Image

23 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

You right that Hollywood is a cesspool. But so is all of society though. The rest just aren't newsworthy.

I wonder if they're go backwards and sue the studios for referring to women in films during the forties and fifties, as broads.  I'm all for women's rights, but these things can get out of hand.

The Left - Victorian age moralizing prudes.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

The Left - Victorian age moralizing prudes.

Yeah, only accepting consensual sexual contact is sure prudish. Or, like, legal. One of the two

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

Yeah, only accepting consensual sexual contact is sure prudish. Or, like, legal. One of the two

That cuck would love if Donald grabbed his wife by the pussy and moved on her like a bitch

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

20 minutes ago, BacksThePack said:

Words not under oath have no merit. Me saying I'm 18 feet  tall has as much validity as dog piling accusations.

The entirety of this post as no merit.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

6 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

While I agree, they don't have a monopoly on the concept. The GOP fits the bill too. And honestly labeling them prudes over an old man that trolled for underage pussy and then got subsequently banned from shopping malls is probably not the hill you want to die on for that argument. Winning could make up for all of it and this could be the "Blue Light Special" at the end of the tunnel for the old boy. 

Prudes. Moralizing scolds. A bunch of Nancy boys allowing their women to chase them from the public square.

No self respecting man shoild ever vote for a Democrat. The party hates you.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

6 hours ago, edluvar said:

I would argue that religions have had a huge history of harassment, rape, pedofilia, and inappropriate relationships on par or over Hollywood.  

I would argue you are an idiot if you think that.  90% of this country is religious, 83% are identify as Christian.

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

LOL. Are you serious clark? Catholic priests. Holy rollers with gay prostitutes and meth. Among god knows what else shit they've pulled over the years. Probably things that would make the Marquis de Sade blush. I do agree that it's dumb to compare Hollywood and organized religions. Organized religions make Hollywood look like chumps in this arena. 

Grew up a Catholic, was an alter boy for 8 years.  Spend my time every month working for Catholic charities.  Never saw any abuse.

Ask any woman in Hollywood if she never saw any abuse and I doubt you could find one.  Ask 99.9% of Catholics and they would all tell you the same thing I did.  You are looking at scandals from a HUGE population and comparing them to scandals of a very, very small one.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Grew up a Catholic, was an alter boy for 8 years.  Spend my time every month working for Catholic charities.  Never saw any abuse.

Ask any woman in Hollywood if she never saw any abuse and I doubt you could find one.  Ask 99.9% of Catholics and they would all tell you the same thing I did.  You are looking at scandals from a HUGE population and comparing them to scandals of a very, very small one.

I'm actually talking about the people that work in the religious community.   Not people who practice it.   

Posted Image