Warbow

John Elway Jr. declaring for NFL draft

On 12/8/2017 at 5:54 PM, Mel Kiper III said:

According to my Big Board only 7 QB's will get drafted in 2018: Here are the 7, in order of pick.

1. Sam Darnold, USC

2. Josh Rosen,  UCLA

3. Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

4. TJ Barrett, Ohio St.

5. Luke Falk, Wash St

6. Lamar Jackson, Louisville

7. Ryan Finley, NC

I'm going with Allen over your 5'9, 128 pound prospect.

6 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Todd McShay released his first mock draft today.

With the #5 overall pick, McShay has the Denver Broncos selecting Josh Allen, QB Wyoming.

McShay is an idiot, doesn't know what he's talking about. Plus I have better hair than him. Craig Thompson and I are half brothers from a different Mama.

43 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

He'll send Allen and another pick to Indianapolis for Andrew Luck.

Denver doesn't need a QB.  John Elway himself would suck behind that line.

Todd McShay mocks Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen to the Broncos

FE4DE588-2194-4603-86F7-C261C4B30007.thumb.jpeg.022652c431a7b2ac4b47c59d81b54eb9.jpeg

“ESPN’s draft expert Todd McShay has released his first mock draft of the year and he has the Broncos addressing the quarterback position. Many want Oklahoma’s Baker Mayfield but McShay has the Broncos taking the very raw Wyoming quarterback Josh Allen.”

https://www.milehighreport.com/platform/amp/2017/12/13/16772006/todd-mcshay-mocks-wyoming-quarterback-josh-allen-to-the-broncos

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

10 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Todd McShay released his first mock draft today.

With the #5 overall pick, McShay has the Denver Broncos selecting Josh Allen, QB Wyoming.

McShay is shit about QBs... he had Carr going in like the 5th round and questioning whether he was an NFL talent at all. Meanwhile, he said that JaMarcus Russell was a franchise QB. 

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

The CBS mock draft has like 5 QBs drafted in the 1st round, and JEJ is not one of them. 

CBS is riding the P5 8=====D as hard as they can. They never show any love to any player that doesn't play at a P5 school. Jerry Palm is a clown.

5809184128_5cf90ed7dc_b.jpg

What's funny, is that many of the really good teams that will be drafting late also need a QB.  So the question needs to be asked, would u rather Allen go early to a shit team, or land with somebody like Minnesota, new England, or even the Seahawks.  Last week radio in Seattle started talking about Josh.  

I have a hunch that with the New England trade with San Francisco, they are positioning to get another QB.  Right now I'll call it a hunch... But there is some smoke.  

30 minutes ago, carbonpoke said:

What's funny, is that many of the really good teams that will be drafting late also need a QB.  So the question needs to be asked, would u rather Allen go early to a shit team, or land with somebody like Minnesota, new England, or even the Seahawks.  Last week radio in Seattle started talking about Josh.  

I have a hunch that with the New England trade with San Francisco, they are positioning to get another QB.  Right now I'll call it a hunch... But there is some smoke.  

Especially with Garrapolo being shipped out..Allen would be a natural heir to Brady, assuming Brady doesn't play until he's 50.

1 hour ago, carbonpoke said:

Nah, the Patriots will draft some scrub in the 5th round and then trick the rest of the NFL in to thinking he's great, and trade him for a second rounder after the 2022 season, when Tom BRady is 48 years old and finally retires.  It's the Patriot way.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg