Warbow

John Elway Jr. declaring for NFL draft

15 hours ago, Mel Kiper III said:

According to my Big Board only 7 QB's will get drafted in 2018: Here are the 7, in order of pick.

1. Sam Darnold, USC

2. Josh Rosen,  UCLA

3. Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

4. TJ Barrett, Ohio St.

5. Luke Falk, Wash St

6. Lamar Jackson, Louisville

7. Ryan Finley, NC

Who is TJ Barrett?

tetons1.jpg

1 minute ago, IanforHeisman said:

Finley was a turd here.. Not sure what that says about our coaches.

Falk is garbage. Backup at best.

Finley was not really a turd I mean he only played a few games, no idea what he might have turned into here.  Strong arm, mobile and accurate.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Finley was not really a turd I mean he only played a few games, no idea what he might have turned into here.  Strong arm, mobile and accurate.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/ryan-finley-1.html

3 td 5 ints.  Terrible completion percentage, passer rating, and yards per attempt. ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, IanforHeisman said:

I agree he didn’t play enough to show a whole lot. Just wasn’t impressed with what I saw. He played quite a bit in the blowout loss to AFA and was throwing ducks. But so was Hedrick.

Kind of off topic but IMHO Hedricks 2014 is one of the all time best seasons for a QB, up there with the Moore years.  The second half IMO he was one of the top QB's in the nation.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Kind of off topic but IMHO Hedricks 2014 is one of the all time best seasons for a QB, up there with the Moore years.  The second half IMO he was one of the top QB's in the nation.

Once he realized he could run we were unstoppable. We wasted his career here. Probably my favorite offense we’ve ever had those last 7-8 games.

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/grant-hedrick-1.html

Forgot how good he really was. Another 10 td rushing and receiving his senior year. 70 percent completion rate.

After the loss to AFA he averaged a 185 QB rating, while being able to tuck it and run a 4.4.  Combine his insane efficiency and running ability while Ajayi was in the backfield and Sperbeck broke out at WR.  That offense was so much fun.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

After the loss to AFA he averaged a 185 QB rating, while being able to tuck it and run a 4.4.  Combine his insane efficiency and running ability while Ajayi was in the backfield and Sperbeck broke out at WR.  That offense was so much fun.

Yeah somewhere along the way we’ve lost the mojo. Just really inconsistent. Can’t remember the last time I was confident we could convert a 4th and 1.

8 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Todd McShay released his first mock draft today.

With the #5 overall pick, McShay has the Denver Broncos selecting Josh Allen, QB Wyoming.

My Big-Board says different. Josh Allen is NOT a 1st round pick of any team. No one is going to waste it's 1st round pick on a project QB.  Denver has bigger needs and has no time to teach the "Next John Elway".

2 hours ago, Mel Kiper III said:

My Big-Board says different. Josh Allen is NO 1st round pick of any team. No one is going to waste it's 1st round pick on a project QB.  Denver has bigger needs and has no time to teach the "Next John Elway".

Your big board sucks!!  Had you read the NFL draft eligibility rules, you would know that it includes a QB prospect that is not yet even qualified to enter the NFL draft.  I'm going with your buddy McShay's projections on this one as he appears to at least have a clue about NFL eligibility.

http://wrww.hudl.com/profile/8113814/tj-barrett