Warbow

John Elway Jr. declaring for NFL draft

12 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Tough spot for Allen. Never saw a qb with so much national press fall off the radar as quickly as Allen did.  I don't think there is a chance in hell he goes in the first round. I'm guessing 4th round and  hope he lands in a good situation. He definitely has the tools. Wish him the best. 

:rolleyes: Right....because you're so much more qualified to predict the 2018 NFL Draft than some hacks named Todd McShay and Mel Kiper who have Josh Allen going in the top 10 picks as of 3 days ago.  I do have to admit, the ridiculousness that comes out of this board does make me laugh.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/21665021/2018-nfl-draft-primer-mel-kiper-todd-mcshay-answer-25-questions-prospects-rankings-mock-draft

16 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

How did Kellen Moore get dragged into this discussion?

(:P jk)

Honestly I don’t really think KM was a system guy. He did however GREATLY benefit from being surrounded by so much talent.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

On 12/7/2017 at 11:15 AM, BSUTOP25 said:

He may go from Laramie to Cleveland. Yikes, that sure builds a lot of character. 

He'd become just a name in a parody song.  Nobody deserves this, certainly not the Chosen One.

5 minutes ago, Bob said:

I guess both Kiper and McShay don't know what the hell they are talking about because they both have him in at least the first round if not top 10

McShay is an idiot. I know this first hand. Disregard what he says and just pay attention to my Big Board. I got Josh Allen going to the 49ers via the free agent market. He will not get drafted by the NFL. CFL maybe.

My Big Board has Josh Allen as the 57th best QB to come out this year. He's a poor man's Tim Tebow.

1 hour ago, OrediggerPoke said:

:rolleyes: Right....because you're so much more qualified to predict the 2018 NFL Draft than some hacks named Todd McShay and Mel Kiper who have Josh Allen going in the top 10 picks as of 3 days ago.  I do have to admit, the ridiculousness that comes out of this board does make me laugh.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/21665021/2018-nfl-draft-primer-mel-kiper-todd-mcshay-answer-25-questions-prospects-rankings-mock-draft

Wasn't me who said that, must have been that idiot McShay.

2 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

Tough spot for Allen. Never saw a qb with so much national press fall off the radar as quickly as Allen did.  I don't think there is a chance in hell he goes in the first round. I'm guessing 4th round and  hope he lands in a good situation. He definitely has the tools. Wish him the best. 

He fell of the radar? He didn't have a great year statistically but the hype/discussion around him never went away. Any discussion about QB's coming out have included Allen. He didn't fall off any radars. He will be 1st round and a high first rounder.

6 hours ago, 406WarriorFan said:

They can't all be the caliber of Bradlee Van Pelt or Moses Moreno.

Timmy Chang and Colt Brennan >>>> anything CSEwe has ever put out.

Don't forget Steve Fairchild. Not only was he the best qb to ever lace them up for the Green and Gold, he was the second best head coach in the history of CSU football.

9 hours ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

Actually, I think he did realize and that's exactly why he almost declared after last season as a redshirt sophomore with ONLY one season as an FBS starter.  Nobody and I mean nobody declares for the NFL especially a QB with so little experience.

Trubisky went out with not a lot more starting experience than Josh did at FBS. I really think he felt like the offensive line would pull it together and that his wide receivers would actually catch the ball. 

tetons1.jpg