Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IanforHeisman

Purpose for shrinking national monuments

42 minutes ago, toonkee said:

So they can open the land to grazing, fracking, etc.

Open pit mining for the energy of the future, coal. 

First the let the cattle overgraze what there is of the vegetation. Then let nature erode the soil until the coal is exposed. A potentially very efficient mining technique.

Presidents determine monument size relative to the size of their hands. The bigger their hands, the bigger the monument and vice versa. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Open pit mining for the energy of the future, coal. 

First the let the cattle overgraze what there is of the vegetation. Then let nature erode the soil until the coal is exposed. A potentially very efficient mining technique.

You know, if I were you I'd put everything you own into coal

The World Needs More Cowboys!

8 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Grave robbing.  Apparently, there is a lot of money to be made in robbing Indian graves.

And thanks to you I now know that it’s a vital part of the doctrine of my LDS faith.  I’ve been sitting on a gold-mine as my house is by a cemetery, looks like the savings account is going to start growing exponentially!!!!

v0icAvfW.jpg

7 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

And thanks to you I now know that it’s a vital part of the doctrine of my LDS faith.  I’ve been sitting on a gold-mine as my house is by a cemetery, looks like the savings account is going to start growing exponentially!!!!

I hope it's an Indian cemetery.  No money to be made in mormon graves.

1 hour ago, NWRebel said:

Grave robbing.  Apparently, there is a lot of money to be made in robbing Indian graves.

It happens, artifacts, even skeletons, especially baby skeletons bring big money on the black market. I've heard that's how a lot of people supplement their income in that part of the state.

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

It happens, artifacts, even skeletons, especially baby skeletons bring big money on the black market. I've heard that's how a lot of people supplement their income in that part of the state.

Ok, I'll bite.   So, what does one do with an Indian skeleton?