Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rev McQuervo

Finally, Not too Happy in SD

2 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

If we  beat the Donks and Fresneck, this isn't a topic. Penny gets his respect and we get the bowl game we seem to think we "deserve". Blaming Hair for any of this is a stretch.

We are who we are until we prove otherwise. It's why I'm not a big fan of arrogant mid-season shit talking. Win ...THEN... talk shit.  Too many Aztecs in this and other forums seem to have it backwards.

The fact we have only one decent bowl, maybe 2 if you count the one against the AAC is Thompson’s fault.   Where you fall on the list of shitty options is your own.   

17 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

The fact we have only one decent bowl, maybe 2 if you count the one against the AAC is Thompson’s fault.   Where you fall on the list of shitty options is your own.   

We all know. If bsu and suds would have left the bowl options would be as follows. 

Orange

cotton 

outback

blahh blahh +++++ing blah. Reality is not your friend. Vag hurts. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

3 hours ago, mugtang said:

I agree our bowl tie ins suck, but it doesn't mean SDSU was intentionally hosed by the conference.

CBS sports was behind it.  Cuz they love the Aztecs.  

Posted Image

3 hours ago, boisewitha-s said:

We all know. If bsu and suds would have left the bowl options would be as follows. 

Orange

cotton 

outback

blahh blahh +++++ing blah. Reality is not your friend. Vag hurts. 

How would things be different.  Were you taking Thompson with you?

2 hours ago, kalua pig said:

the monkeys at san diego zoo wasn't too happy too.they were throwing poo poo.

Thry’re trained to throw it at tourists so just don’t get too close to the cage. The locals know better. My most fond memory of the zoo was from a grade school field trip and seeing some grouchy lady get pelted by several of the monkeys. Everyone could tell what was going to happen- everyone except the lady. 

9 hours ago, Rev McQuervo said:

Why would someone leave 72* to go freeze in Ft Worth? I have lived in every corner of this country-No F'ing way am I going to the Nation of Texas to freeze and watch a boring game. Yet to answer your question, we will have about what SJSU gets for their Home games representing in Ft Worthless.

9 hours ago, badfish said:

A lot of fans on the boards are boycotting the bowl. I believe we have a solid Dallas Alumni group, so we'll see.

So the best way to show everyone that SUDS is deserving of a better bowl game is to not have any fans show up to the bowl that invited them? Now that's some strategery right there!!! 

brilliant2.jpg?w=720

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I was in Las Vegas the last couple of days. The wind was blowing very strongly. I am glad we don't have to wory about that this year. 2 of the 3 games I have seen in Vegas were ruined by wind.

The Aztecs get to play a week later against a better team than the MWC Champion. 

The Aztecs got what they deserved.

Although the Aztecs did not win the MWC, they still have the best resume in MWC football.  

SDSU has had 5 upper half NCAA berths in a row.

41 minutes ago, AztecBill said:

I was in Las Vegas the last couple of days. The wind was blowing very strongly. I am glad we don't have to wory about that this year. 2 of the 3 games I have seen in Vegas were ruined by wind.

The Aztecs get to play a week later against a better team than the MWC Champion. 

Although the Aztecs did not win the MWC, they still have the best resume in MWC football.  

Gosh, we’re so blessed to have you guys. Thanks!

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

This is just a case of match-ups.  Putting SDSU in the AZ or NM bowl vs a 6-6 CUSA/SB team didn't seem to make sense.

Look, the Holiday Bowl screw us by shutting down the Poinsettia Bowl.  Give credit to the MW and CT for getting us the Armed Forces bowl because they could have easily chosen UTSA who is just down the road.  I'm sure that if we didn't get the Armed Forces Bowl, SDSU would be heading to the AZ bowl vs NMSU with Utah St sitting out.  And this year, Army is a better team to play against than NMSU.

Hopefully OP and the blogger that wrote that "article" are not representative of Aztec players, coaches and fans.

SDSU got absolutely dismantled in every phase of the game at home by Boise State, and were beaten solidly by Fresno State.

They don't "deserve" a better Bowl, and the shit those players wrote on Twitter makes me wonder if you guys are going to get sorted out again by Army.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Here's a thought....win your division

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

7 hours ago, AztecBill said:

Ummm....would it really matter, you're a running team. Your passing game sucks.