Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada breaks into AP top 25

Debuts at #22.  Big week this week against Texas Tech and TCU. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Damn you....beat me by a minute.

The rankings are out and Nevada is ranked #22 in the AP poll and #24 in the Coaches poll.

They're also #22 in the ESPN power rankings and #22 in the Top 25 (and one) ranking. 

2 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Damn you....beat me by a minute.

The rankings are out and Nevada is ranked #22 in the AP poll and #24 in the Coaches poll.

They're also #22 in the ESPN power rankings and #22 in the Top 25 (and one) ranking. 

Story of your life, right?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Suds and bsu each got a vote in coaches poll. 

Of course. The MWC big 3. :D

9 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

Cue Vegas fans now...Lobo fans are currently unavailable though as they are all out on the ledge of tall buildings.

Congrats to Nevada, awesome accomplishment. You are set up to make some huge noise nationally this week. 

18 minutes ago, Slapdad said:

I'm worried about Nevada Southern dragging down our RPI.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Fazekas missed a little chippy to tie and then, for the first time all year, Memphis actually makes free throws.:frustrated:

And then our vaunted backcourt put a cherry on top of there crapola sundae of a performance by turning the ball over. Before you know it we were blown out of a game that was a nail biter for 35 minutes. WE DIDN’T SCORE FOR THE LAST SIX MINUTES!

(stepping away)

I’ve processed all that stuff. It was a long time ago. It’s all good.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

9 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

And then our vaunted backcourt put a cherry on top of there crapola sundae of a performance by turning the ball over. Before you know it we were blown out of a game that was a nail biter for 35 minutes. WE DIDN’T SCORE FOR THE LAST SIX MINUTES!

(stepping away)

The Memphis loss didn't haunt me; they were a damn good team and were favored.

Now let's not get started with effing Montana.:shots:

Just now, renoskier said:

The Memphis loss didn't haunt me; they were a damn good team and were favored.

Now let's not get started with effing Montana.:shots:

It’s the two Utah State losses at the end of the season that haunt me from that year.

We don’t talk about Montana in my house.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Grats to Reno, and it is well deserved. The power has shifted for sure based on the last couple of seasons. I think both UNLV and UNM finally have some solid HC's. Enjoy the success while it lasts. B)

Did Muss rip his shirt off in the quad and do victory laps holding his copy of the USA Today Sports Section high?

1 minute ago, SharkTanked said:

Grats to Reno, and it is well deserved. The power has shifted for sure based on the last couple of seasons. I think both UNLV and UNM finally have some solid HC's. Enjoy the success while it lasts. B)

Did Muss rip his shirt off in the quad and do victory laps holding his copy of the USA Today Sports Section high?

I'm afraid the bar is getting raised; don't know what it's going take for us to witness his six pack abs again. Sweet 16?

48 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Fazekas missed a little chippy to tie and then, for the first time all year, Memphis actually makes free throws.:frustrated:

38 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

(stepping away)

You’re discussing bad juju.  This is a good juju thread. Take that shit somewhere else.