Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

Official Potato Bowl Thread - Central Michigan vs Wyoming

Just now, pokebball said:

Staying at the Hyatt Place Boise Towne Square.  What do pubs and food do I need to check out?

You should cancel that reservation and go stay downtown. A hotel like the Modern or the Inn at 500. Trust me on this. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

6 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Staying at the Hyatt Place Boise Towne Square.  What do pubs and food do I need to check out?

5 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

You should cancel that reservation and go stay downtown. A hotel like the Modern or the Inn at 500. Trust me on this. 

Or the Hyatt Place downtown. Towne Square is a bit out of the action...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

7 minutes ago, pokebball said:

Get that changed stat. Anywhere in a couple miles radius of the campus and you will be in GREAT shape. You are out in no-man's land by the mall.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

1 hour ago, RogueStout said:

What do we know about Central Michigan? Pokes D is pretty good and you guys have a solid coaching staff. Will that be enough to beat the Chippewas?

????

It wasn't enough to beat SJSU!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, RogueStout said:

fluke

It is so irritating when your team has 5 fluke games in a year

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

7 minutes ago, happycamper said:

It is so irritating when your team has 5 fluke games in a year

Oregon, Fresno, Iowa and Boise State were not flukes. 

I would have liked to have seen you guys with JA at 100% vs Fresno State though. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

3 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Oregon, Fresno, Iowa and Boise State were not flukes. 

I would have liked to have seen you guys with JA at 100% vs Fresno State though. 

Iowa... man, that game was closer than the final score. A WR who could catch and a punter who didn't chose the worst moment to tard out and it's a 14 point swing. ugh.

1 hour ago, pokebball said:

Had he played the last couple games, then maybe he should sit out.  If he doesn't/can't play, then he's going to have to release a mri and doctor reports for his injury I would think.  If he's still injured then it has to be considered a serious injury, if not then he has something to prove.  I think not playing could cost him millions$. 

1 minute ago, pokerider said:

Had he played the last couple games, then maybe he should sit out.  If he doesn't/can't play, then he's going to have to release a mri and doctor reports for his injury I would think.  If he's still injured then it has to be considered a serious injury, if not then he has something to prove.  I think not playing could cost him millions$. 

He had an MRI and I'm betting he's transparent with the league (NFL).  It's been reported as a soft tissue injury which if correct, isn't serious as long as it heals.  It should be fully healed by the bowl game.  My belief is that he has nothing to gain by playing and while remote, a lot to lose.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

It'd be nice if the Potato Bowl could get a PAC-12 tie in.  Boise is an easy day drive for Utah, Oregon and Washington schools.  Take which ever of those schools are 6-6 or 7-5 and let them play on the blue turf against a MWC school.  It'd be a competitive game if the MWC put in the 2nd or 3rd place team.  Again, I think this would work simply because Boise is an easy drive for those schools and I think it'd always be a guaranteed 25-30k fans in the stadium every year.

13 minutes ago, Antarctic79 said:

It'd be nice if the Potato Bowl could get a PAC-12 tie in.  Boise is an easy day drive for Utah, Oregon and Washington schools.  Take which ever of those schools are 6-6 or 7-5 and let them play on the blue turf against a MWC school.  It'd be a competitive game if the MWC put in the 2nd or 3rd place team.  Again, I think this would work simply because Boise is an easy drive for those schools and I think it'd always be a guaranteed 25-30k fans in the stadium every year.

Geography is the Potato Bowl's biggest problem and that is out of your control.  I guess you could dome it.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

Josh Allen will be at press conference in about 15 minutes.  Maybe we'll find out more about if he will play or not.  Would really help Wyoming ticket sales if he is going to play...

God is a Cowboy

WYO.jpg