Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

The blue turf is awesome.

It reminds kids of a giant blue popsicle. Who doesn't like blue popsicles?  No, when I see the aerial of the stadium, you have orange, pink and blue colors galore, cold concrete and no green at all. It's looks very cold, un-iniviting, un-natural, etc. Honestly, thank goodness they didn't do the same with their BB court. 

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Hey why not just merge this thread with that "Boise is better than your city" thread in non-Sports Topics and then you can splooge all over yourself in one place? Jeezus H Christ!  Self congratulate much?

Now why would we do that when it feels so much better for us to high five each other while splooging all over you? 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

10 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

Hey why not just merge this thread with that "Boise is better than your city" thread in non-Sports Topics and then you can splooge all over yourself in one place? Jeezus H Christ!  Self congratulate much?

Everything I do, post, and think is awesome so it is no coincidence that the city I live in and football team I root for would also be awesome.

2 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

You know that 10 year old grow up to be 18 year D-1 Athletes right?

that one did

hey, if being a desecration to the game and the cause of blindness in everyone with a sense of taste in beauty as well as intolerance for kitsch is your thing, then stand by it.  as for the rest of us, that blue turf is an abomination in the eyes of Almighty God.

15 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

He was the recruit I was most excited about on signing day.  He is one of the first D-line guys to get rotated in off the bench and the hardest hitter on the D-line IMHO.  He is going to have a very nice career before it is all said and done.

But no blue fields in the NFL? Will he lose his super powers?

4 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

How come you get to offer 18 yr scholarships? The rest of us only get 4 yrs ones. :huh:

It's in the small print of our term sheet deal. Helps us stay competitive with BYU.

Blue turf sucks, gimmick that Boise no longer needs. I would have watched much more of the game were it not for that, it is hard to watch. I don't know if it is a coincidence, but when I flipped over to the Boise/Fresno game my cable box crashed ( scrambled picture of blue noise ) and I had to reboot it. Green field with blue endzones would look much sharper and more to the stature of the program.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

2 minutes ago, Mano said:

Blue turf sucks, gimmick that Boise no longer needs. I would have watched much more of the game were it not for that. I don't know if it is a coincidence, but when I flipped over to the Boise/Fresno game my cable box crashed ( scrambled picture of blue noise ) and I had to reboot it. Green field with blue endzones would look much sharper and more to the stature of the program.

083.jpg