Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mysfit

US Military families need to leave SK

Of course it is.   Dear Cheeto is one stupid muthaphucker. He may very well lead the US into another horrific war, which The Tool will blame on Obama.  Or Hillary.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

13 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Of course it is.   Dear Cheeto is one stupid muthaphucker. He may very well lead the US into another horrific war, which The Tool will blame on Obama.  Or Hillary.

So you accept the Obama/Bush doctrine of give NK whatever they want to shut them up for now? 

NK will be coming around to the fact that they have absolutely nothing to gain.  Their not getting any concessions and with every missile launch things only will get worse for them.  It may not stop Kim at all, but they will know their not going to get anything.  And we all saw how the NK military is not even being taken care of very well.  As far  as I'm concerned, you can give into Kim Jung Un, you can just pick up and leave SKorea to their fate (and Japan).  Or you can keep the pressure on NK until they backoff, however long that takes. 

5 hours ago, pokerider said:

So you accept the Obama/Bush doctrine of give NK whatever they want to shut them up for now? 

NK will be coming around to the fact that they have absolutely nothing to gain.  Their not getting any concessions and with every missile launch things only will get worse for them.  It may not stop Kim at all, but they will know their not going to get anything.  And we all saw how the NK military is not even being taken care of very well.  As far  as I'm concerned, you can give into Kim Jung Un, you can just pick up and leave SKorea to their fate (and Japan).  Or you can keep the pressure on NK until they backoff, however long that takes. 

The what doctrine?  :lol:

If Lil kim got what he wants then there would be no embargo on NK.  I don't think anyone has agreed to that.  But chicken hawks like you are funny.

You ever see what happens when you corner a rat?  That's why you don't push too hard.  If Kim thinks Dear Cheeto will actually attack and take him  out of power, what do you think will happen?

The best course was always to ignore his outbursts, punish him with sanctions for development tests and pressure China to bitch slap him when he gets out of line.   The only way South Korea and/or Japan/wake island etc., gets into a war is if Dear Cheeto takes things too far.  It doesn't help much that he behaves very much like Lil' Kim.

But he is a Tool.

29 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

The what doctrine?  :lol:

If Lil kim got what he wants then there would be no embargo on NK.  I don't think anyone has agreed to that.  But chicken hawks like you are funny.

You ever see what happens when you corner a rat?  That's why you don't push too hard.  If Kim thinks Dear Cheeto will actually attack and take him  out of power, what do you think will happen?

The best course was always to ignore his outbursts, punish him with sanctions for development tests and pressure China to bitch slap him when he gets out of line.   The only way South Korea and/or Japan/wake island etc., gets into a war is if Dear Cheeto takes things too far.  It doesn't help much that he behaves very much like Lil' Kim.

But he is a Tool.

Why don't you answer Pokerider's question TJ?

Show me this doctrine.  I haven't seen anything.  I think it's just another con.  A con way of over simplifying something so they can make false claims to back up their skewed position.

But go ahead.  Show me this doctrine.

13 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Show me this doctrine.  I haven't seen anything.  I think it's just another con.  A con way of over simplifying something so they can make false claims to back up their skewed position.

But go ahead.  Show me this doctrine.

do you need to be spoon fed?  The doctrine is based on the results.  Most of it involved the "six party talks" started with Bush and later included Obama.  And before that Clinton.  Much of it involved giving NK assistance and aid.  Of course non of that worked at all to deter them and now they can do whatever they want.  Trump has involved China in helping to deal with NK much more than Bush or Obama did.  Both of them relied on the UN to much.  Trump is using all avenues.  With every missile launch and threat, just keep ratcheting up the pressure.  But like I said, Kim has nothing to gain here.  They won't gain anything economically or militarily.  Their not contesting some land area or island, they thought they would be treated same as other nuclear powers and get some benefit.  But their not going to get any benefit.  Trump should not give an inch to NK.  Any sign their missile tests are intimidating or gaining them something, then they will continue to use that to threaten.  

Obviously hard to say what NK will do long term.  But eventually they will see their wasting their time and resources on it.  They probably won't stop anything but they will likely pull back on it.  

1 hour ago, pokerider said:

do you need to be spoon fed?  The doctrine is based on the results.  Most of it involved the "six party talks" started with Bush and later included Obama.  And before that Clinton.  Much of it involved giving NK assistance and aid.  Of course non of that worked at all to deter them and now they can do whatever they want.  Trump has involved China in helping to deal with NK much more than Bush or Obama did.  Both of them relied on the UN to much.  Trump is using all avenues.  With every missile launch and threat, just keep ratcheting up the pressure.  But like I said, Kim has nothing to gain here.  They won't gain anything economically or militarily.  Their not contesting some land area or island, they thought they would be treated same as other nuclear powers and get some benefit.  But their not going to get any benefit.  Trump should not give an inch to NK.  Any sign their missile tests are intimidating or gaining them something, then they will continue to use that to threaten.  

Obviously hard to say what NK will do long term.  But eventually they will see their wasting their time and resources on it.  They probably won't stop anything but they will likely pull back on it.  

Like I said, a con's con. 

Love that you equate a bunch of twitter rants to substantive action.  :D

With that measuring stick, I guess Lil' Kim and Dear Cheeto are pretty much even.  I'd give the edge to Kim though, because he has to be laughing that such a Tool is in office in America.  All he has to do is make a tweet (as was his custom), and the Orange oompa loompa loses his mind. 

As far as real action goes, Kim has been ramping up what he's been doing.  He doesn't care that your racist hero is in charge.  He hasn't stopped a test, or anything else since Drumpf got in office.  I don't listen to propaganda, so is Fox News or Breitbart claiming that Kim is all scared and quivering at the shock and awe tweets your hero has posted?

I haven't seen anything from China outside of (selectively) enforcing the UN Security Council resolution - despite Trump's usual bloviated "success" tweets or statements to the press.  So what has Dear Cheeto done again?  Tangible I mean.  Not the fantasy he peddles that you buy wholesale into.

"doctrine".  :lol:

Trump: "C'mon Li, you need to open your eyes....more to what's going on in North Korea!  You'll put pressure on Kim and add new sanctions to get him to stop being a threat to world peace, right?  Just follow my plan.  Sounds good, right?"

Chinese response:

yea-k.gif