Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

k5james

Selection Sunday

1 minute ago, AKram said:

If that's the case, then SDSU in NM and CSU at home?

Take heart, my friend. If that happens, your administration and SDSU's are going to be in discussions to GTFO of this place ASAP.

Boom goes the dynamite.

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

And Bama lost to Auburn. Ohio State > Auburn

And there was no way the committee was going to put Wisconsin in over the team that beat them in the CCG. In that respect, it helped 'Bama to not play for the SEC Championship. Had they played, and lost, they probably stay home and Ohio State is in.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Just now, Headbutt said:

Any CSU fans follow Mike Brohard on twitter?  Supposedly he's saying MWC found a bowl for SDSU that is not NM.

My only guess is Armed Forces Bowl against Army

Just now, Headbutt said:

Any CSU fans follow Mike Brohard on twitter?  Supposedly he's saying MWC found a bowl for SDSU that is not NM.

Hopefully that is the case.  Like AKRam suggested, is the Armed Forces still available?  SDSU needed to play a P5

1 minute ago, Wyobraska said:

Hopefully that is the case.  Like AKRam suggested, is the Armed Forces still available?  SDSU needed to play a P5

They'd get Army in Armed Forces but I agree that a 10-2 SDSU should play up, but this is Craig Thompson we're talking about.

8 minutes ago, k5james said:

I hope we got left out due to the Commish's shenanigans.  If that doesn't fire up the administration to bail I don't know what will.

You all can leave anytime. Join byu* and go independent. Some of you have become just as insufferably "entitled".

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes