Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Roy Moore just went BEYOND full retard

3 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Wouldn't lead to a conviction in court. 

Have these corroborating witness been through deposition, or cross examination in court. No. 

Until I see better evidence I will give him the benefit of the doubt. 

You'd think different if old Roy got w/your sister or daughter....

5 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

Ha ha 

Wrong candidate. I was disappointed in Trump for saying that I will admit it. I have heard worse in repair shops, locker rooms, baseball dugouts etc.  I still voted for Trump because he was an immensely better candidate than HRC. Did you vote for Bill Clinton knowing there were multiple allegations against him regarding sexual assault, inappropriate groping etc and other debauchery? 

Jesus dude — you are another  jackmormon of the right. Take your GOP blinders off and look at this objectively. Moore has admitted enough to damage his credibility in the court of public opinion, especially when he admitted to dating teens while in his 30s. 

As @NVGiant said above, I doubt you’d have this same grace if Moore were a Democrat. Stop being a hypocrite.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Roy Moore and the Alabama Republican Party is a small step above the Taliban. 

Is the Alabama GOP using the Boise term sheet to their advantage as well?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On 11/30/2017 at 11:21 AM, UNLV2001 said:

Not only will he get elected in Alabama - He will be seen as the new poster boy for the GOP and what the party really stands for - This ain't the GOP or Eisenhower or Nixon and not even Reagan Bush 1 would make the cut in the 2017/18 GOP 

The GOP is a party running off the rails into sheer lunacy - been trending this way in areas for awhile but now it's a full blown infection throughout - Will be interesting to see after Moore wins if McConnell & GOP led senate will seat him and odds are they do 

The GOP will tow the party line, hoping it'll blow over with time.  With all the distracting shit Trump pulls every day it'll probably work. Besides McConnell and company will do what their major donors tell them to do, which is to leave him alone.  As the old saying goes, money is the root of all evil.  I don't recall whether the GOP ever had any scruples anyway.

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Our President finally came out and endorsed the alleged pederast.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/12/04/trump-support-roy-moore-277771

I want to be shocked. But I’m not.  I’m just disgusted. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 hours ago, mugtang said:

I want to be shocked. But I’m not.  I’m just disgusted. 

That’s not all. After pulling funding for Moore after the allegations against him broke, the RNC has decided its getting back in the race.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your party of Lincoln 2017!

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

8 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

That’s not all. After pulling funding for Moore after the allegations against him broke, the RNC has decided its getting back in the race.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your party of Lincoln 2017!

Lincoln was a pedophile? I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya. 

1 minute ago, renoskier said:

Lincoln was a pedophile? I'm shocked, shocked I tell ya. 

That’s on the one hand, on the other he did kill all them vampires. It goes that way sometimes. Billie Jean in the right hand, Mccauley Culkin in the left. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:50 PM, GoState99755 said:

You'd think different if old Roy got w/your sister or daughter....

That cuck would welcome it. 

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

Orrin Hatch came out excusing Moore, because it happened decades ago. Are you +++++ing shitting me? Somehow the amount of time that has elapsed makes it better? +++++ these partisan shitstains. 

2 hours ago, retrofade said:

Orrin Hatch came out excusing Moore, because it happened decades ago. Are you +++++ing shitting me? Somehow the amount of time that has elapsed makes it better? +++++ these partisan shitstains. 

This country deserves what it gets.

We used to ask how in the world so many people could go along with Hitler but I think we're getting a view of it now. People suspend their understanding of right and wrong and replace it with tribalism and this practice is intensifying and increasing.

We as a society need to start correcting the roots of this tribalism before some sort of tipping point is passed.

There's reports today of an attempt to assemble a private spy network for the president and his administration since the "deep state" runs the CIA and is out to get Trump. How SS does that sound?