Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Promotion for Nevada top 25?

1 hour ago, fbpack said:

Eric Musselman makes some odd comments sounds like he could be un happy at Nevada ?

https://amp.rgj.com/amp/899926001

Nah, he's always looking for near perfection from just about everyone that works with him. Just ask his assistants. I don't know what the AD could do to influence voters much, though. 

kat.jpg

These were incredibly dumb comments, he’s competitive so he probably thought they’d be ranked yesterday but all you have to do is win your next two games and you’ll almost guaranteed to be ranked. Respect is not given, it’s earned. The AD couldn’t do much and their social media has promoted the Pack plenty 

Yeah those are really weird comments. Schools are expected to promote this? Seriously? I've never heard of that. Better to act like it is expected than run some media campaign celebrating the possibility of it. Hey coach, it's the final rankings that are important, not the ones in November.

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

This is dumb. Win the games in front of you coach. The ultimately meaningless newspaper rankings will come. 

Not as it relates to signing 4 and 5 star prospects. Getting your name in the USA Today sports capsules is meaningful.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

Just now, SharkTanked said:

4 and 5* recruits read the USA today sports capsules?

No you are absolutely right. The most popular and widely distributed sports page in America is not read by young athletes, their handlers, parents or coaches. Great point.

"You pukin morons are just plain too dumb."

-bluerules008 aka jibscout aka Hal "Mosquito Man" Newman

Just now, SharkTanked said:

I hope Menzies does the same when we beat you to win the MWC Tourney. Can't wait to see that bare blubber running up and down the court!

Marvin should shake hands and keep walking like its no big thang.