Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NorthWestCowboy

JMU vs NDSU - FCS Championship Game

Anyone here watching?  Last years champs James Madison hold the top seed and perrenial powerhouse NDSU sits at #2.  Several western schools (Weber St., Southern UT, Northern AZ and San Diego) made the field this year.  I always enjoy the FCS playoffs as it's damn good football.  However, this season holds more interest than usual for me as both my home states flagship universities (SD State and U of SD) will play in the second round.  Unlikley to happen but would love to see an NDSU vs SDSU championship game.

5a1b9a8896b46_FCSBracket.thumb.png.027387cfe295fea5946d57c25180fca1.png

52 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I can't stop crying...

I remember some of those 1AA Vandal teams,  they were tough.  Many here respect the football played at that level.  I sure do.  It is good football, the community supports it and the kids have a great time.  Nothing to fear.  Big sky football is good. 

3 hours ago, slappy said:

I remember some of those 1AA Vandal teams,  they were tough.  Many here respect the football played at that level.  I sure do.  It is good football, the community supports it and the kids have a great time.  Nothing to fear.  Big sky football is good. 

You hear that Sharta??

14 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm absolutely stoked for the return of Montana-Idaho next year. That's honestly the real rivalry. The Bobcats should just stick to the Frontier Conference. 

I'm rooting for Weber of the teams left. I'd sooner root for ISIS than NDSU. 

The Big Sky is going to be a tough conference.