Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thelawlorfaithful

SDSU vs Georgia

41 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

16-4 Georgia at the 2nd break. SDSU can’t by a bucket.

Do they actually hand out diplomas at unr with a straight face?  How do you "by" a bucket?

j/k  I'm still in rivalry mode...

Pope sat for 3/4ths of the 1st half with 3 fouls. We had 3 frosh on the floor making the run to get back in it. We are raw and IMO Pope is overrated, but if this team continues developing we will have a shot at the conference title. 

40 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Do they actually hand out diplomas at unr with a straight face?  How do you "by" a bucket?

j/k  I'm still in rivalry mode...

Great questions, and the short answer is it’s complicated. So complicated that it’s probably best for those who would root for UNLV by choice to ponder the simpler questions in life that vex them on a daily basis. Questions like how to best properly maintain a squeegee? And, what is the ideal ratio between water and windex in a squirt bottle to best allow a UNLV grad one extra forty of Olde English a month?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Answered some of my questions. A win tomorrow and well be looking good.

Nice toughness from Mc Daniels and Pope

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke