Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Yes, I know it's the New York Post but ...

More from Jonah Goldberg at the National Review...

"The problem is that the logic of zero tolerance often renders every bad act as equally unacceptable.

As much as I dislike Franken, making a gross pass at an adult woman is different than molesting a 14-year-old girl. Groping a woman’s backside is not the same thing as raping a woman. And yet Franken’s name is routinely listed alongside Moore’s and Weinstein’s. Some of this leveling is simply journalistic laziness. But a lot of it is partisan demagoguery and opportunism."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453974/sexual-harassment-allegations-will-get-uglier

8 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

More from Jonah Goldberg at the National Review...

"The problem is that the logic of zero tolerance often renders every bad act as equally unacceptable.

As much as I dislike Franken, making a gross pass at an adult woman is different than molesting a 14-year-old girl. Groping a woman’s backside is not the same thing as raping a woman. And yet Franken’s name is routinely listed alongside Moore’s and Weinstein’s. Some of this leveling is simply journalistic laziness. But a lot of it is partisan demagoguery and opportunism."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453974/sexual-harassment-allegations-will-get-uglier

That is typical democratic party strategy for the last 5 decades.   Now it is being used against them is quite hilarious.

26 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

ALL REPUBLICANS ARE GUILTY PERVERTED SCUM AND ALL DEMOCRATS ARE INNOCENT!!!!

Yeah yeah, we know jack. Settle down.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg