Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Davidson @ Nevada

3 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

I was able to watch it. (Work issues or I would have Gone..)?..Davidson was flat in the  2nd half. Altitude?

DRINK!

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 hour ago, Lester_in_reno said:

I was able to watch it. (Work issues or I would have Gone..)?..Davidson was flat in the  2nd half. Altitude?

Maybe some, mostly worn down. They didn’t move the ball nearly as well in that second half, partly altitude but mostly defense wearing them down an the Nevada offense overpowering them.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

2 hours ago, BacksThePack said:

Javale doing the lord's work on that Curry bet.

that's awesome.

Has javale been back on campus since he left?

last night I ended up staying at work until 6:35 to reboot a server after everyone left.

But saw the game on at 'The Stick' sports-bar downtown.

They have 25 cent wings on Tuesday nights. and $3 Icky.

cerified_Subarus.jpg

21 hours ago, brillio said:

Said it was a flagrant foul. The Davidson guy flopped like an automated flopping machine 

And those automated flopping machines are f-ing expensive!! But that doesn't stop UNLV basketball from buying them. And it just doesn't make any sense for them to blow that kind of money on flopping when they do just fine on their own. 

kat.jpg

43 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

And those automated flopping machines are f-ing expensive!! But that doesn't stop UNLV basketball from buying them. And it just doesn't make any sense for them to blow that kind of money on flopping when they do just fine on their own. 

UNLV Flopping? 

Reno fans are so new in this basketball speak.

You haven't seen flopping.

Wyos Waddell? SDSUs Shelton? UNMs Elijah Brown?

We're talking world class floppers.

All is well, For Rice is gone.