Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Davidson @ Nevada

10 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

I should go!

don't currently  have a ticket. I bet they'll get 8.000.

Students mostly away  on T-day break.

You want my tickets?  I can’t make the game.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I’ll be there taking the brother in law for his 1st game this year. Hoping our length 1-3 gives them fits on the 3 point line. Don’t want to see Nevada try to get into a 3 point battle even if the last two games have been stellar in that regard.

1 minute ago, fbpack said:

I'll take them if there still available?

PM me 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 hours ago, Jaredcg said:

I’ll be there taking the brother in law for his 1st game this year. Hoping our length 1-3 gives them fits on the 3 point line. Don’t want to see Nevada try to get into a 3 point battle even if the last two games have been stellar in that regard.

Agree, hope to see more of a URI game plan.

AT&T sportsnet.  I’ll see if I can find a stream.  Pack up early 6-0. 

And just like that it’s 12-9.  

We got ourselves a good game here. Pack up 19-17. 

Davidson can shoot the 3. My god!