Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

Utah State has Lost to TWO Big Sky Teams

3 hours ago, ph90702 said:

It's time to reassess who the worst team in the MW is.  If I hear any mention of Koby McEwen being out, I'm going to scream.  It's a Big Sky team.

Yeah being without your very best player that was FPOY last year in the MW in no way hurts. That said, we are in no way good, I don't think we will be the worst team in the MW at the end of the yar. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

3 hours ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Utah State was burned by that Charlatan AD who hired Duryea on the cheap.  

The same AD who forced Stew's team to stay over in Fort Collins for several days because it was too expensive to fly them home and then back to Laramie. He didnt give a shit that they missed two days of class.

The same AD who ran Pitt's major programs into the ground and is now doing the same at Oregon State.

Man I used to disagree with you, but it's hard to do so now. His one good move was getting USU Gary Andersen. By so doing he got us into the MW. All the rest of that stuff, sad but true. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

9 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Yeah being without your very best player that was FPOY last year in the MW in no way hurts. That said, we are in no way good, I don't think we will be the worst team in the MW at the end of the yar. 

You can’t use that excuse when you’re playing a Big Sky team.

2 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

You can’t use that excuse when you’re playing a Big Sky team.

Why yes, you can. We are not very good with McEwen. Without McEwen, we are not even as good as Big Sky team. It's not an excuse if it's just fact. 

3 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Why yes, you can. We are not very good with McEwen. Without McEwen, we are not even as good as Big Sky team. It's not an excuse if it's just fact. 

No you can’t.  The MW is exponentially better than the Big Sky.  Then again, losers make excuses.  ?

3 minutes ago, nvspuds said:

Calling that poster a loser doesn't really help your whole charade.  I do wish you would just come clean about being a troll who made up all this crap about yourself.  

What crap have I made up about myself?

2 hours ago, madmartigan said:

Man I used to disagree with you, but it's hard to do so now. His one good move was getting USU Gary Andersen. By so doing he got us into the MW. All the rest of that stuff, sad but true. 

Barnes fed Aggie fans a huge shit sandwich after Utah State joined the MWC.  On the positive side, the situation in Logan is fixable unlike that turd of an athletic program in San Jose.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

No you can’t.  The MW is exponentially better than the Big Sky.  Then again, losers make excuses.  ?

OK. 

21 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Barnes fed Aggie fans a huge shit sandwich after Utah State joined the MWC.  On the positive side, the situation in Logan is fixable unlike that turd of an athletic program in San Jose.

We need a new basketball coach, that much is for sure. The new AD is an improvement and I am hopeful. 

3 hours ago, SharkTanked said:

Man, ph is shooting fish in a barrel nowadays.

TBD. The programs will be much closer this year. Will be interesting to see this season. Hoops is gonna be a slugfest as long as everyone stays healthy.

Part 1 of the post = laughing at someone being fish-hooked. 

Part 2 of the post = being fish-hooked  

Just now, SharkTanked said:

It happens to us all.

That's the beauty of this place....the opportunity to  confabulate with people lesser than us....like UNLV fans. 

7 hours ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

UNLV wins a few games early on and ph goes full retard...again. Can’t wait until they start dropping games, he gets defensive, makes false promises, and then starts posting  HOOKERS. The annual tradition. 

FIFY