Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rofl_copter_dos

Mountain West Basketball Week 3: 11/20-11/26

Nevada wins in Hawaii.

Comically early RPI update: at 35-18 The Mountain West is ranked 9th out of 32 conferences where they are expected to finish.

7. Nevada

17. Wyoming

53. UNLV

79. San Diego State

135. Boise State

161. Fresno State

210. Utah State

234. Colorado State

235. New Mexico

275. Air Force

310. San Jose State

Kenpom

47. Nevada

61. San Diego State

80. Wyoming

84. Boise State

91. Fresno State

97. UNLV

124. Utah State

165. Colorado State

179. New Mexico

229. Air Force

304. San Jose State

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 11/22/2017 at 6:54 PM, ph90702 said:

I don’t care about my vote count for the troll derby.  I know I’ll be nominated.  I do it for my own piece of mind.

Peace.  Peace of mind.  C'mon…

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

For those of us who have moved on to shooty hoops. Fresno takes down Montana State 80-67. Air Force giving Colorado a handful before the Buffs just went on a run, 55-48 with 13 minutes to play.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

If anyone cares (and by the looks of it no one really does), BSU beat LMU 68-48 without Hutchison yesterday.

Pretty big/underrated game coming up for us on Tuesday against 7-0 Loyola Illinois. Hopefully Hutchison is back because there's a good chance Loyola will be a MVC contender and probably a top-100 RPI team at the end of the year. Would be a good OOC win.

Once Colorado got away they stayed away from the Falcons. Final score 81-69.

Wyoming about to tip off against cupcake New Mexico Highlands.

SDSU takes on Wazzu in the part helping of pie for the week, tip-off at 9:00 pm pacific.