Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Rice (1-2) vs. UNLV (3-0)

3 minutes ago, renoskier said:

WTF? How come none of you guys are at the game?

I live in Oklahoma although flying to Hendo tomorrow.

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?

2 minutes ago, BestintheWest said:

UNLV dominating. Wish I could see, but Jon Sandler, as always, paints a good picture.

32-16

Yeah but wish Banks would be quiet.

Better if Sandler did the game alone.

Cant Danny Tark do the game with Sandler, need someone who speaks proper English.  Banks is practically illiterate.

1 minute ago, RebelRobert said:

Cant Danny Tark do the game with Sandler, need someone who speaks proper English.  Banks is practically illiterate.

That's Robert Smith, dumbass.

2 minutes ago, RebelRobert said:

Banks is on the TV cast.

All is well, For Rice is gone.                  

Well whoever is doing the TV looks like Marcus banks and he is rough on the English language and my ears.

You were talking about Sandler.

It's obvious you are a dedicated troll and I am surprised you haven't been banned from here yet. Go do one, mate.

Kenpom had this game 81-72 with the Rebels win. So much for that preseason ranking. Tough to tell with a new roster tho.

40-18 with 5 mins left in the 1st.

McCoy dominating.  6-6FG and 15 pts :Clapping:

Rice is a turd, but you have to give UNLV credit. They're looking like a contender against lesser competition. Menzies pulled a trick out of Wyoming's play book and loaded up a tray of cream puffs to start the year.

UNLV is tearing up the cream puffs so far this season.

I need to see them play a good team, but they look like potential contenders for the title this year.

3 minutes ago, Rebels2k3 said:

You were talking about Sandler.

It's obvious you are a dedicated troll and I am surprised you haven't been banned from here yet. Go do one, mate.

SandlerCordasco same guy.  Who would care to know the difference.  They are nobody’s.  But at least I can understand them when they speak.

Banks kills my ears.  Should be banned from speaking.

Are we up by 40 yet?  Rice sucks like Banks English.

SandlerCordasco same guy.  Who would care to know the difference.  They are nobody’s.  But at least I can understand them when they speak.

Banks kills my ears.  Should be banned from speaking.

Shut up you fcking idiot

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

1 minute ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Rice is a turd, but you have to give UNLV credit. They're looking like a contender against lesser competition. Menzies pulled a trick out of Wyoming's play book and loaded up a tray of cream puffs to start the year.

UNLV is tearing up the cream puffs so far this season.

I need to see them play a good team, but they look like potential contenders for the title this year.

Cupcakes or not... This team has the pieces.

Wednesday will be a great indicator. Ole Miss and Utah are both in the top 53 Kenpom. Utah will likely win and that will be a great test for the Rebels.

1 minute ago, BestintheWest said:

Cupcakes or not... This team has the pieces.

Wednesday will be a great indicator. Ole Miss and Utah are both in the top 53 Kenpom. Utah will likely win and that will be a great test for the Rebels.

Yep, looking forward to watching that game.