Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

What happened to the dream?!?!?!

The last time Wyoming was a conference champ was in 1988. 

Hawaii has won a game or two in Laramie since then!!

Is Craig Bohl the answer???

PS - Coach Bohl, you are on notice!!! You PROMISED Gov. Matt Mead a conference championship title before his tenure was up! You have one year left. Time to put up or shut up!!

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

The child has grown

The dream is gone

You have become comfortably numb.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

24 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

This is a rather facile way to measure Bohl's success. I would argue that the program took a step forward from last season. Offense sells tickets. Defense wins games.

Is Coach Bohl not a man of his word? Did he not guarantee Gov. Matt Mead a title before his time was up?? 

After the multiple national titles, didn't think Bohl would struggle this bad with a lowly MW championship!

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

I would check back on Wyoming. They return almost their entire team aside from Josh Allen. After Vigen and Bohl found Wentz and Allen, you kind of want to know what's next for those guys. I have faith that they can groom a quarterback to replace Josh Allen and win.

That defense they have is almost good enough to win a conference championship by itself.

If they find a running game in the off-season, they should one of the favorites for the title.

1 minute ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Is Coach Bohl not a man of his word? Did he not guarantee Gov. Matt Mead a title before his time was up?? 

After the multiple national titles, didn't think Bohl would struggle this bad with a lowly MW championship!

Then you don't know jack shit about football.  

28 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

This is a rather facile way to measure Bohl's success. I would argue that the program took a step forward from last season. Offense sells tickets. Defense wins games.

A good offense or a good defense are equally capable of winning games. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

OP you sound like a little bytch. Bohl has brought respectability and toughness back to Laramie. A title would be nice, but any real Pokes fan has got to feel pretty good about where the program is headed.

GO POKES!!!

1 minute ago, poke em said:

OP you sound like a little bytch. Bohl has brought respectability and toughness back to Laramie. A title would be nice, but any real Pokes fan has got to feel pretty good about where the program is headed.

If you pay attention to Dino Costa's sock puppet, you already lost.

Listen, I don't give sh** about half you jack-wagons. Coach Craig Bohl told Governor Matt Mead that he would be raising a Mountain West championship trophy before Mead was out of office!!

YOU HAVE ONE MORE SEASON BOHL!! If you can't do it then GTFO!!!!!!

Get +++++ed.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

44 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Listen, I don't give sh** about half you jack-wagons. Coach Craig Bohl told Governor Matt Mead that he would be raising a Mountain West championship trophy before Mead was out of office!!

YOU HAVE ONE MORE SEASON BOHL!! If you can't do it then GTFO!!!!!!

I'm sure you know this already, but you're a god damned idiot. Nobody in Wyoming wants you around, maybe you should "GTFO".

GO POKES!!!