Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeffkills

Air Force @ Boise State

5 hours ago, Zoomie said:

LOL, I am sure you are "in the know" about all of these "meetings."  I have found that the people that whine about these things are usually the guys who have never played the sport and don't really understand the game. 

To the rest of you Broncos fans, congrats on the win, and good luck the rest of the way!

Go bomb another hospital idiot.  That's what you air force assholes are good at, killing innocents.

On 11/18/2017 at 10:14 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Holy shit Rypien has just been on fire the last month+

Rypien in conference has 13 TDs to 1 INT, completing 66% of his passes, and has a 164 passer rating. bluerules, what say you?

My Daughter, 3 year old grandson & I had seats in the south end zone, row B.  She leaned over the guys in front of us to yell something to the AF players about marksmanship.  The guys looked at me and I told them she's a Marine and qualifies at sniper level.  Then a little later, when AF was near the south end zone, the guys grabbed her, pulled her down the row in between them, then yelled all together "women Marines because even the Air Force needs heroes" while they were all pointing at her.   The AF guys turned around and had scowls on their faces until they got a really good look at her - 5"6", 115 lbs, long blond hair and deep blue eyes.  Then the AF players were all thumbs up......

down in a hole.jpg

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Just the facts and when you are dealing with air force officers "classy", is not part of the program.

Murderers or war criminal is the adjectives that would apply.

Holy shet, are you kidding me? There is no one that deserves to be punched in the nuts more than you... and, on this board, that is saying a lot. 

On 11/19/2017 at 2:58 AM, bluerules009 said:

To be honest Air Force wasn't running it very well.

To give Air Force credit which I hate to do but they did change their blocking schemes and gave up all the dirty play.   I imagine no one was wanting to play them and the people who had to play them, were making the MWC meetings miserable for them.    I know a couple years ago several MWC coaches got together and ran a greatest dirty play tape of Air Force in protest of their abusive style.

Your point is well taken, however, i think it was still fun to see the DE spread out the corner while the strong safety stuff the qb during the pitch. ( even if AF was in a zone read.) 

bsu%252520mwc%252520logo.jpg

Just now, bluerules009 said:

You aren't funny.  Just stupid.

Hey, Rypien 13-1 TD to INT ratio with no fumbles and a 7-0 record in conference. I assume you have a ridiculously stupid excuse as to why you were wrong, yet AGAIN. 

42 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Hey, Rypien 13-1 TD to INT ratio with no fumbles and a 7-0 record in conference. I assume you have a ridiculously stupid excuse as to why you were wrong, yet AGAIN. 

I could have a football conversation but you wouldn't understand it anyway.

49 minutes ago, Broncotommy said:

Your point is well taken, however, i think it was still fun to see the DE spread out the corner while the strong safety stuff the qb during the pitch. ( even if AF was in a zone read.) 

"Zone read", is different.,

Air Force was using a zone blocking scheme.  Instead of the old cut block/crackback system from the 30's.