Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Hell froze over

26 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

The Dem party gave us the trump shitshow.

Naw the uneducated gave us Trump.  They bought into all his BS hook line and sinker.  Plan to defeat ISIS, locking Hillary up, building a wall and having Mexico pay for it lol.   Those people were so gullible.   Like trump says of Nazis though, I'm sure there is some great people in that group.   

Posted Image

Just now, edluvar said:

Naw the uneducated gave us Trump.  They bought into all his BS hook line and sinker.  Plan to defeat ISIS, locking Hillary up, building a wall and having Mexico pay for it lol.   Those people were so gullible.   Like trump says of Nazis though, I'm sure there is some great people in that group.   

The Dems are responsible because they put up a candidate so bad that even Trump could win.  Any decent Democrat would have wiped the floor with Trump.

3 hours ago, nomascows said:

The Dems are responsible because they put up a candidate so bad that even Trump could win.  Any decent Democrat would have wiped the floor with Trump.

Trump being elected has more to do with him being an outsider to all the BS Washington has been cramming down oir throats through the years.   Sigh... some people like things crammed down their throats.

9 hours ago, Akkula said:

He did bring up evidence.   the 20 woman accusing Trump and the Access Hollywood tapes that corroborate.  You are the one trying to deflect, deny, and distract and change the subject without admitting that Don is a serial sexual abuser so should be removed.

To complicated for you to understand I know but an accusation is not evidence.  If an accusation were evidence than trumps accusation that Obama was born in Kenya would be evidence.

The access Hollywood tape where he admits "women let him grab their pussy". is evidence he had permission and it was consensual.

Evidence is like DNA on a dress.  Files found on a computer. Witnesses.

48 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

So did Hillary.

By getting her email hacked?   Definitely need to look into all the meddling the Russians did in our election and make those responsible pay.   It's important forgin governments don't interfere and influence our election.   In this case it's worse as the person who won the popular vote didn't win the election.   

Posted Image

1 minute ago, edluvar said:

By getting her email hacked?   Definitely need to look into all the meddling the Russians did in our election and make those responsible pay.   It's important forgin governments don't interfere and influence our election.   In this case it's worse as the person who won the popular vote didn't win the election.   

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/02/clinton_there_is_a_difference_between_paying_for_trump_dossier_and_collusion_with_russia.html

TREVON NOAH, DAILY SHOW: One popular narrative that has emerged in and around Russia has been the Clinton dossier, the documents involving Donald Trump and pee, which has now come out as a document that the DNC and your campaign worked to pay for. Now, people say, 'Hillary, is there a difference between your team paying for this opposition research and Donald Trump's people working with the Russians to influence the election?' Is there a difference?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/24/us/politics/clinton-dnc-russia-dossier.html

WASHINGTON — The presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee paid for research that was included in a dossier made public in January that contained salacious claims about connections between Donald J. Trump, his associates and Russia.

Mr. Steele produced a series of memos that alleged a broad conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to influence the 2016 election on behalf of Mr. Trump. The memos also contained unsubstantiated accounts of encounters between Mr. Trump and Russian prostitutes, and real estate deals that were intended as bribes.

The contents of the memos circulated in Washington in late 2016, and were briefed to Mr. Trump by senior American intelligence officials during the presidential transition. The memos, which became known as the “Steele Dossier,” were made public by Buzzfeed — sparking an ongoing debate about their accuracy and about who funded the research.

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/02/clinton_there_is_a_difference_between_paying_for_trump_dossier_and_collusion_with_russia.html

TREVON NOAH, DAILY SHOW: One popular narrative that has emerged in and around Russia has been the Clinton dossier, the documents involving Donald Trump and pee, which has now come out as a document that the DNC and your campaign worked to pay for. Now, people say, 'Hillary, is there a difference between your team paying for this opposition research and Donald Trump's people working with the Russians to influence the election?' Is there a difference?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/24/us/politics/clinton-dnc-russia-dossier.html

WASHINGTON — The presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee paid for research that was included in a dossier made public in January that contained salacious claims about connections between Donald J. Trump, his associates and Russia.

Mr. Steele produced a series of memos that alleged a broad conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government to influence the 2016 election on behalf of Mr. Trump. The memos also contained unsubstantiated accounts of encounters between Mr. Trump and Russian prostitutes, and real estate deals that were intended as bribes.

The contents of the memos circulated in Washington in late 2016, and were briefed to Mr. Trump by senior American intelligence officials during the presidential transition. The memos, which became known as the “Steele Dossier,” were made public by Buzzfeed — sparking an ongoing debate about their accuracy and about who funded the research.

Yep.  The Republicans running against tiny hands started the funding for the Russian dossier then Clinton took over after they were eliminated by tiny hands.  In my book different than what Trumps team did but should definitely be looked into like the uranium 1 deal.  

Posted Image

1 hour ago, edluvar said:

Yep.  The Republicans running against tiny hands started the funding for the Russian dossier then Clinton took over after they were eliminated by tiny hands.  In my book different than what Trumps team did but should definitely be looked into like the uranium 1 deal.  

Clinton paid Russians to change the outcome of the election hypocrite.

There is no evidence at all that Trump did the same.

It is hypocrites like you that are the reason this country is in the trouble it is.  You care incapable of logical thought.

2 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

It is hypocrites like you that are the reason this country is in the trouble it is.  You care incapable of logical thought.

Well then we can agree to disagree and see how the investigation plays out.  For a guy who claims to dislike trump you sure are his knight in shinning armor.   

Posted Image

1 hour ago, edluvar said:

Well then we can agree to disagree and see how the investigation plays out.  For a guy who claims to dislike trump you sure are his knight in shinning armor.   

Trumps and incompetent moron.'

That doesn't mean I have to make up reasons to dislike him.  Plenty of reasons already present and easily provable.   

To be honest I dislike Trump for most of the same reasons I dislike your posts.  Both are evidence of ignorance, insecurity and weak morals.

On 11/19/2017 at 12:03 PM, Jackrabbit said:

Thought so....let me reiterate....there is no evidence against Trump, it only exists in the minds for the haters. Trump is being investigated...Clinton is not even though there is a preponderance of direct evidence she sold favors. This is our power structure in DC.

You have nothing.

Wait, tell me, who's in charge right now? Why is Trump being investigated but Hillary isn't?

3 hours ago, edluvar said:

Ed, you do know you are partisan as hell, right?

Ian too.  Always say he doesn’t care about politics then gives the straight democrat party line.

Hillary was a phucking awful candidate, and her losing had jackshit to do with the Russians.

if you want to know my opinion of trump, just look at old threads from the election.  My opinion has not changed.  Well other than the fact that I hate the senate moderates now too.

21 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Ed, you do know you are partisan as hell, right?

Ian too.  Always say he doesn’t care about politics then gives the straight democrat party line.

Hillary was a phucking awful candidate, and her losing had jackshit to do with the Russians.

if you want to know my opinion of trump, just look at old threads from the election.  My opinion has not changed.  Well other than the fact that I hate the senate moderates now too.

Que paso?

6 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Que paso?

Bastards voted no on repeal.

I defended those dudes for decades, then when push comes to shove, they sell out.  

I still like Ryan, and I’m probably the only guy on the board who is ok with McConnell.  But Ideologically I don’t like the populists, Bible thumpers or the libertarians.  And now I don’t trust the moderates.

Still hate the democrats though.

i have officially become get off my lawn guy, I hate everybody.  I’m too young for that, but that’s where I’m at.

3 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Clinton didn’t pay the Russian government for anything. Clinton paid a private investigation firm for oppo research. The hired a former MI6 agent to use his Russian assets/snitches for damaging info on Trump. The paid him something like 50k. He may have used some of that to pay his contacts for info. Hillary didn’t use any of it in the election. 

The Russian gvmt actively sought to get Trump elected. 

Just now, jackmormon said:

Clinton didn’t pay the Russian government for anything. Clinton paid a private investigation firm for oppo research. The hired a former MI6 agent to use his Russian assets/snitches for damaging info on Trump. The paid him something like 50k. He may have used some of that to pay his contacts for info. Hillary didn’t use any of it in the election. 

You’re a crackpot.

6 hours ago, edluvar said:

It was funded by a conservative website, not the GOP candidates, and it wasn’t a Russian dossier until Clinton’s camp took it over.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

34 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Clinton paid a russian for information on Trump.

Just because she didn't hand the Russian the money doesn't change the facts.

So give us all that evidence you have that the "russian government", sought to get Trump elected.   The best you can come up with is some people who are possibly friends with Putin paid some other people who bought some facebook ads.  You can't even prove the DNC was hacked because for some reason, they won't let the FBI investigate.  I wonder why.