Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bluerules009

Hell froze over

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/11/what-hillary-knew/546170/

If the ground beneath your feet feels cold, it’s because hell froze over the other day. It happened at 8:02 p.m. on Monday, when The New York Times published an op-ed called “I Believe Juanita.”  Enough time has passed that outing Clinton for his alleged sex crimes now has the same retro “Oh grow up” feeling as revealing that John F. Kennedy had lovers—nobody’s perfect. But let’s not fool ourselves. “I believe Juanita” doesn’t just mean that you’re generally in favor of believing women when they report sex crimes. It means you believe that for eight years our country was in the hands of a violent rapist.

Broaddrick’s account—now accepted not just by a vast right-wing conspiracy, but also by a gathering number of liberal writers—is of an attack as brutal and unambiguous as the worst of the alleged assaults by Harvey Weinstein. Clinton, she says, manipulated his way into her hotel room, threw her down on the bed, yanked off her pantyhose, and raped her. She says he bit her lip hard enough to leave it bloodied. “You better put some ice on that,” she remembers him telling her as he walked out the door, headed off to his important work of feeling other people’s pain.

This country is run by a rapist now.   If that kind of stuff is important to you.   By all means trot Bill out again to answer for his life, right after taking care of tiny hands.  

Posted Image

26 minutes ago, edluvar said:

This country is run by a rapist now.   If that kind of stuff is important to you.   By all means trot Bill out again to answer for his life, right after taking care of tiny hands.  

We know you voted for an enabler who attacked women who were raped.   Someone who sent classified e-mails to a pedofile.  Someone who paid russians for information on trump.   Someone who after 3 decades in politics has not one accomplishment.

You people make my decision to vote for a pothead seem reasonable.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Cool let's take care of all of them.  Since Bill has already been to court let's give tiny hands a turn so he doesn't accidentally push a button when trying to grab a pussy 

Posted Image

3 hours ago, edluvar said:

Cool let's take care of all of them.  Since Bill has already been to court let's give tiny hands a turn so he doesn't accidentally push a button when trying to grab a pussy 

Someone arrest him, sounds good to me.

The problem is, despite all your accusations.  No law enforcement has seen fit to arrest him or even investigate him seriously.

Wiki can't come up with anything more serious than he walked into a dressing room.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

I would love some way to get rid of this guy, although Pence might be worse.   I just don't think there is anything to all this but a bunch of bragging, opportunism and stupidity.

Alternate Headline 1:

Don't Even Think About Running Again Hillary

Alternate Headline. 2:

I'm Not With Her

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

4 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Certainly sounds like the same business as now given the places Nacho Duce has placed his tiny hands. 

Certainly only conservatives are guilty of this shit.  Right?

I am talking about your precious media and entire party being complicit and protecting the clintons / kennedys for decades. But only now....throw em under the bus...excellent timing.  

18 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

Its ok to trash the clintons now because they are a political liability and  have been irrelevant since the election.  If she was prez it would be business as usual.

So that's why Trump can't be looked into?   

Posted Image

1 hour ago, edluvar said:

Unlike the left, i have been critical of both sides.   Even though there is hardly any evidence of anything, Trump is being investigated as we speak which is a good thing.....clintons...i hope this is only the beginning because their political machine still runs the show in DC.    If you cant see the left  bias in 90% of the media...yourre hopless.

3 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Certainly only conservatives are guilty of this shit.  Right?

I am talking about your precious media and entire party being complicit and protecting the clintons / kennedys for decades. But only now....throw em under the bus...excellent timing.  

Yes, the Clintons are conservatives pretending to be something else.

Posted Image

6 hours ago, edluvar said:

I think there is nothing to look into moron.  Just a bunch of baseless accusations years after the fact that get partisans like you all hot and bothered.  Accusations with far less authenticity then those you ignore from politicians on your side of the ilse.  

If there was he would have been arrested or at least paid settlements.  

5 hours ago, Jackrabbit said:

Unlike the left, i have been critical of both sides.   Even though there is hardly any evidence of anything, Trump is being investigated as we speak which is a good thing.....clintons...i hope this is only the beginning because their political machine still runs the show in DC.    If you cant see the left  bias in 90% of the media...yourre hopless.

There is hardly any evidence of anything?

Posted Image

25 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I think there is nothing to look into moron.  Just a bunch of baseless accusations years after the fact that get partisans like you all hot and bothered.  Accusations with far less authenticity then those you ignore from politicians on your side of the ilse.  

If there was he would have been arrested or at least paid settlements.  

Fake news right blue?   You truly are Trumps 20%

Posted Image

21 minutes ago, CPslograd said:

Elements of the Democrat party trying to purge the Clintons 

Good

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.