Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoState99755

TECH QUESTION: Streaming CBS Sports Net via an iPh on a Flat Screen Monitor

I haven't had much luck streaming games on a flat screen via the HuluPlus app & my iPh. I've tried the following w/out any luck:

#1 - When I connect my iPh w/an Apple Lighting-to-USB adapter & HDMI-to-HDMI cable using HuluPlus, video & audio will play for 5-10 seconds, then I get audio only w/a black screen 

#2 - I've tried logging on to the CBS College Sports Live app on my iPh using both my HuluPlus & TWC/Spectrum logins w/ZERO success. 

¿Has anyone had any luck streaming CBS Sports Net f'ball games via HuluPlus & your iPh? 

Thx in advance for any assistance anyone can provide! 

GO STATE!!!

4 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

I haven't had much luck streaming games on a flat screen via the HuluPlus app & my iPh. I've tried the following w/out any luck:

#1 - When I connect my iPh w/an Apple Lighting-to-USB adapter & HDMI-to-HDMI cable using HuluPlus, video & audio will play for 5-10 seconds, then I get audio only w/a black screen 

#2 - I've tried logging on to the CBS College Sports Live app on my iPh using both my HuluPlus & TWC/Spectrum logins w/ZERO success. 

¿Has anyone had any luck streaming CBS Sports Net f'ball games via HuluPlus & your iPh? 

GO STATE!!!

Can you just get an Apple TV or Roku and hook that up to your TV and then run HuluPlus off of that?

Buy an Android phone. 

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

9 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

Can you just get an Apple TV or Roku and hook that up to your TV and then run HuluPlus off of that?

To big of an inestment just to watch CSU-San José.  If we were playing wyo/USAFA/El Juco I'd consider it.

Thx!

16 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

GO STATE!!!

Make sure on the cbssports app your signing into the live tv activation not the cbssports stuff. Click the settings tab when you open the cbs sports app then under video select cbs sports network

IMG_0069.PNG

I think it' funny you felt the need to specify a "flat screen" monitor. 

Everyone knows the best way to watch San Jose State football is with these:

Duct_Tapei_Phone_TV.jpg

You need a TV to match the quality of their team, duct tape to prevent the abductee you're forcing to watch it from escaping, and a phone to call 911 for Hoser after the 1Q.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg