Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dogs4Me

Coaching Rumors...

Have heard whispers that Brennan may get the nod at OSU as the next HC. Anyone else hearing that...?

Don't shoot the messenger.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

On 11/17/2017 at 12:57 AM, Dogs4Me said:

Have heard whispers that Brennan may get the nod at OSU as the next HC. Anyone else hearing that...?

Don't shoot the messenger.

I'm not sure Brennan could get a job as a Wal-Mart greeter.

On 11/17/2017 at 3:43 PM, Joe from WY said:

OSU should hire McEltoof. He can spend his weekends in the offseason groping marine animals on the Oregon Coast. 

He might be a great fit in Corvallis!

484cc41345cc0046d9b05bfb6e6fea22--texans

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

I'm hearing Harsin to SJSU.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

2 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

I couldn't remember, was before or during the sexual assault stuff?  I'm thinking before?

Well, from what I read, he wasn't well liked because of the sex assault stuff and how he handled it (banned a student newspaper reporter from access to the team over it), but I think it really comes down to the fact that he couldn't win the natty while brining in questionable players.

But all I know is what I read and that could be biased.

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

The big money people want him back though. 

Would be great for Bobby. When he coached here, he spent the entire offseason back in Montana. Most of his recruits were Big Sky level kids and from those parts. I am sure he will always consider Montana his home.

I was skeptical of Hauck when Rocky brought him aboard. Thought it might be just another fill-a-hole-with-an-old-buddy hire as was the case with Bob Toledo. However, I have nothing but great things to say about Bobby. If anybody in the country has done a better job with STs than he has while at SDSU, I don't know who it might be.

So I hope he doesn't return to Montana but if he does, I'll wish him well.

Boom goes the dynamite.