Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Al "Grab'er" Franken Joins the Sexual Assault List

On 11/17/2017 at 11:13 PM, sactowndog said:

The flip side is the lefts “party of tolerance and equality”.  They’re no better either.  Which was the authors point.  Do what we say not what we do I guess.

On 11/17/2017 at 11:23 AM, Joe from WY said:

Its funny. That photo is clear evidence of battery, arguably sexual battery, yet the Dems on here defend it as a "joke". 

I guess Trump was just joking too. Hell, Roy Moore too. Helluva jokester apparently. Say what you will about Roy Moore, but at least he drives slowly through school zones. 

I think it’s assault not battery.

I was on a jury once where some skinheads jumped a black guy.  The skinhead was charged with both felony and misdemeanor assault, and felony and misdemeanor battery.  I remember that battery required physical harm, and assault did not.

41 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

This doesn't look like the face of a woman who is in the middle of having her ass grabbed...

1120alfrankenassault.jpg

That picture proves absolutely nothing.

Are you freaking serious with this stuff Tapeworm?  Honestly your like a poster child for Democrat hypocrisy.  I couldn’t illustrate the point as well if I tried, but all I have to do is point at you.

1 hour ago, CPslograd said:

That picture proves absolutely nothing.

Are you freaking serious with this stuff Tapeworm?  Honestly your like a poster child for Democrat hypocrisy.  I couldn’t illustrate the point as well if I tried, but all I have to do is point at you.

17 pages in and another allegation and he’s still going to bat for this guy. Unbelievable. Oh wait, that’s totally believable actually.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

10 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

17 pages in and another allegation and he’s still going to bat for this guy. Unbelievable. Oh wait, that’s totally believable actually.

You are more outraged than the victim who has already accepted his apology.

14 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

And your outrage is quite selective. Not even a peep from you about the Republican congressman who +++++ed the 17 year old boy.

1 minute ago, jackmormon said:

You are more outraged than the victim who has already accepted his apology.

Outraged at what? Your +++++ing incessant nonsense in this thread maybe, I don’t know what else you could be referring to.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

18 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Isn't there an investigation going on right now about Al?   

Posted Image

7 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

And your outrage is quite selective. Not even a peep from you about the Republican congressman who +++++ed the 17 year old boy.

You’re a piece of shit Jack, I’m not. So unlike you, you wouldn’t see me running to defend a sex offender because he happened to be in a party I left more than a year ago.

20 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It's more common then you think.  Trump has 17 allegations against him from women along with being caught on tape but people still believe him.  I'm not sure he is being investigated for it or not.   Perhaps all the Russian stuff is taking too much time.  

Posted Image

1 minute ago, edluvar said:

Isn't there an investigation going on right now about Al?   

I think so. I’m referring to Jack trying to explain this stuff away as no biggie on page 1 and still doing it on page 17. It’s pathetic.

1 minute ago, edluvar said:

It's more common then you think.  Trump has 17 allegations against him from women along with being caught on tape but people still believe him.  I'm not sure he is being investigated for it or not.   Perhaps all the Russian stuff is taking too much time.  

I’m pretty sure it’s exactly as common as I think. I pay attention to the news.

Just now, thelawlorfaithful said:

I think so. I’m referring to Jack trying to explain this stuff away as no biggie on page 1 and still doing it on page 17. It’s pathetic.

It's my understanding al is cooperating, I could be wrong.   If proven he needs to step down.   

Posted Image

2 minutes ago, edluvar said:

The woman's allegations.   

Proven how? He doesn’t dispute they kissed, she says she didn’t want to be tongued. How do you prove what she did or didn’t consent to 12 years after the fact, or that there was tongue at all?