Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Al "Grab'er" Franken Joins the Sexual Assault List

I think our Congress and Senate members have special privilege, the laws don't apply to them.  I think he'll be okay. They're not held to the same standard as the private Workforce.

110926run_defense710.jpg

With the photo evidence I’d imagine Franken will be resigning soon.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

13 minutes ago, mugtang said:

With the photo evidence I’d imagine Franken will be resigning soon.  

Nah nothing happens to these politicians. The pedophile is still running and will likely still win.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

2 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

Nah nothing happens to these politicians. The pedophile is still running and will likely still win.

Isn't the ped behind by like 15 points?

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

Isn't the ped behind by like 15 points?

Honestly, I hadn't kept up on polling. I don't have great confidence in the polls any longer, though. I hope he loses and then spends his life in prison if the allegations are true. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

27 minutes ago, Del Scorcho said:

this just seems like the tip of the iceberg, but I'm glad people finally have the courage to voice their allegations

2017 will be viewed as the year hidden sexual assaults went public.

Which is a good thing. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

8 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

So over the bra, over the blouse, over the coat and over the bullet proof vest? Now, what exactly is he copping a feel of again?

You're seriously defending that POS? lol

2 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I just saw that she was asleep. It does't look good, but, his hand wasn't within 2" of a boob.

IMO, the "groping" pic isn't the bad part, he's not actually touching her, but it supports/confirms her allegation of his previous kissing assault.

5 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I just saw that she was asleep. It does't look good, but, his hand wasn't within 2" of a boob.

Loyal until the end. God bless ya jack. LOL