Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

Boise State vs UTEP BB Thread

14 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I was talking about RoughRider, the guy doing the criticizing.  He is a good fan.  No idea who KingBronco is, the guy who went of the rails.

He's one of the better Boise basketball fans on this board. He's generally more critical than I am of the team, but he backs it up. 

13 hours ago, DesVandal said:

Don't we need a few of the old school BC...  Their board died because of OVER MODERATION (rr pass that message on)  A flexer that really does give to the program, and has  deep passion?  A true Bronco that is very invested.

I'm not saying you aren't, and I recognize him as anti-vandal....  we have had plenty of interaction.  

Now if thy glory BoncoBob shows his smarmy ass up...  I'll join in.  

I will also say that I'm (cyber) friends with all the guys that gave me the most shit and fired me up.  The more shit I get...  the more respect I give...

I mean...  I've  been in some all out wars defending my board...

I'm tired!!!!  Oh... shit...  this isn't about me.

RoughRider,  slow your roll, beatch...

PS: Rather can't delete that last one...

Why?  Cause this is a r e a l forum. Not, that bubble you post on.  Stockholm syndrome mutha +++++as...

This is what a great drunken post looks like.  No Idea what you are saying but I like the passion!

14 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is what a great drunken post looks like.  No Idea what you are saying but I like the passion!

Phuck. .  I GUESS!  LoL

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

7 minutes ago, roughrider said:

Des is a hoot.  Always has been.   I think the whole broncocountry thing was propogated by BadWill's hatred for him.  Back in the day BadWill was a senior admin. 

That will always be something that grates on me.  I should let it go but I can't.  I pleaded with other admins for a year seeing how crazy he was to remove his administrative access and was not even acknowledged.  My PM's were completely ignored, when I brought it up in threads I was treated like an outsider not part of the "club"  I get it, at the time I was "new" and had less than 2000 posts so my opinion did not matter.  It took him talking about his plans to kill @tailingpermit in his sleep for them to finally get that he was not redeemable.  

Des is awesome, a great sparing partner who pulled some epic shit on the old Wac board.  He hates Boise in the right way.  Just what you want in a rival fan.  

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That will always be something that grates on me.  I should let it go but I can't.  I pleaded with other admins for a year seeing how crazy he was to remove his administrative access and was not even acknowledged.  My PM's were completely ignored, when I brought it up in threads I was treated like an outsider not part of the "club"  I get it, at the time I was "new" and had less than 2000 posts so my opinion did not matter.  It took him talking about his plans to kill @tailingpermit in his sleep for them to finally get that he was not redeemable.  

Des is awesome, a great sparing partner who pulled some epic shit on the old Wac board.  He hates Boise in the right way.  Just what you want in a rival fan.  

Badwill's complete meltdown at the end was totally worth all of it though. What a putz.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

Before the whole "I can kill you in your sleep" shit he talked about beating up Jack Fields, made up a story about his daughter being killed in action, was super aggressive even by message board standards towards anybody who disagreed with him.  The fact he was a moderator for so long and his behavior was excused is something Rafter, Oldbronco and the others should have offered a public apology for.  All of us who complained about the wack job in PM's were never responded to.  They owed us an apology that we never received.  They deemed us to insignificant for our opinions of a disturbing individual to matter.

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That reminds me, time to send the annual seasons greetings card to the mental asylum in Utah.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Before the whole "I can kill you in your sleep" shit he talked about beating up Jack Fields, made up a story about his daughter being killed in action, was super aggressive even by message board standards towards anybody who disagreed with him.  The fact he was a moderator for so long and his behavior was excused is something Rafter, Oldbronco and the others should have offered a public apology for.  All of us who complained about the wack job in PM's were never responded to.  They owed us an apology that we never received.  They deemed us to insignificant for our opinions of a disturbing individual to matter.

Don't forget about pushing a child that was an instant away from being hit by a speeding car, he instead was hit and shattered his leg.

We did figure out that he was hitting the purple drank pretty hard in those days.

3 minutes ago, tailingpermit said:

Don't forget about pushing a child that was an instant away from being hit by a speeding car, he instead was hit and shattered his leg.

We did figure out that he was hitting the purple drank pretty hard in those days.

It is just the fact that Oldbronco, Rafter, and the others completely ignored those of us who had a problem with him and made excuses upon excuses.  Why in the +++++ were my PM's never responded to before it got to the point your life was threatened?  Were my concerns not even deemed worthy of the 2-3 minutes it would have taken to respond to them?  I knew he was mentally unwell as soon as I joined the board and I am no doctor.

waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiittttttttt

By the time he was banished....  I had already won the internet and left.

tp brought BadSkill down?

LMFAO....  WTF...   I did not know what transpired outside of exposing his lies.

1 minute ago, DesVandal said:

waaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiittttttttt

By the time he was banished....  I had already won the internet and left.

tp brought BadSkill down?

LMFAO....  WTF...   I did not know what transpired outside of exposing his lies.

Yes @tailingpermit trolled him so hard that BadWill was banned from all Scout sites.  Badwill talked about how he was going to use his "skills" to kill TP one night in his sleep.

4 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes @tailingpermit trolled him so hard that BadWill was banned from all Scout sites.  Badwill talked about how he was going to use his "skills" to kill TP one night in his sleep.

Jesus — we all owe @tailingpermit a beer.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yes @tailingpermit trolled him so hard that BadWill was banned from all Scout sites.  Badwill talked about how he was going to use his "skills" to kill TP one night in his sleep.

A great moment in internet history no doubt.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

24 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

TP...  seriously...   you are good.