Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Nevada at Santa Clara

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Muss can't body slam his wife let alone an assistant.

:facepalm:

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, ph90702 said:

Muss can't body slam his wife let alone an assistant.

Just now, renoskier said:

I have Muss by 4-5 inches and 80 pounds but I wouldn't want to tangle. 

And I won't make any comments about his wife!!!

Oh wait, yes I will, Muss has the hottest wife in the MWC.

4 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

musselman is absolutely acting like polian and you can't tell me otherwise, he's going into the other coach's box to argue with the refs

:shrug: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

7 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

musselman is absolutely acting like polian and you can't tell me otherwise, he's going into the other coach's box to argue with the refs

Santa Clara commentators super butt hurt about Muss' antics at this point. As the broncos coach is a statue with his thumb up his ass. Hell even coach Jones has been up causing a scene. I'll take it. 

Just now, Lester_in_reno said:

And we're on to Stockton.

Nobody ever looks forward to going to Stockton 

16 minutes ago, Lester_in_reno said:

I'm going too! Just drive down and back.

I’m going as well. 

1 hour ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

i mean fresno's coach gets t'd up all the time so i'm in no position to talk but damn that was excessive

If you don’t shower for a week, you’re a scumbag. If you don’t shower for a week, but you are a renowned successful artist, you’re eccentric. Muss owned both coaching boxes tonight and half the floor, it was all his.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.