Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thespywhozaggedme

How Boise can make the NY6 bowl

Boise fans should seriously consider firing Harsin. Guy has only made and won one NY6 bowl. Another disappointing season for Boise upcoming since you'll only win the MW.

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

Am I reading the blue turd...? Sure seems like it lately.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

4 minutes ago, Cincy said:

Is the OP a Blue Turd regular?

I can't say, I am DNA banned from that forum...but based on his activity here, he seems like he could be a regular contributor over there.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

49 minutes ago, thespywhozaggedme said:

Here's the AAC's schedule this week:

http://www.espn.com/college-football/schedule/_/group/151

Obviously the ideal results for us would be for Tulsa beating USF this weekend (highly doubtful), UCF losing to Temple at temple (better chance than one might think), SMU beating Memphis (slight chance, but doubtful).

UCF would still have to lose to USF in the title game too, along with the above scenario, and beating Fresno two times in a row won't help BSU. 

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

I don’t even care if we make it or even if we lose our Bowl game.. I just want an MWC title.

Absolutely. Could not care less what our bowl game is. It can be the potato bowl. As long as we can win the conference. 

2 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

Boise should go ahead and make reservations for the NY6 bowl.  No need to worry about any of its remaining games.

I was under the impression that it was understood by all that the broncos would have to win the rest of their games in order for any of this to come to fruition; my bad.